Glad to be getting back into the Dolly World.

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Rhonda W

Re: Glad to be getting back into the Dolly World.

Post by Rhonda W »

Lainey you have had so much pain to bear and now it's time to heal. I'm so glad your back and your new baby will bring a much needed smile, I know how hard it is to think about which baby to sell so mine all stay LOL the nursery is crowed a good thing.
Have a GREAT day!!!!! :hi:
Susie

Post by Susie »

So glad to have you back Lainey and so sad to hear about your loss. God will sustain you and heal you as only He can. My prayers are with you and your family.
Judith19

Post by Judith19 »

Dear Lainey, I can't ever imagine the heartbreak you have gone through over the past months. You are a very strong woman and we all sympathize with you. I hope in the coming months you will find peace. We welcome you back with open arms~~~~ :heart: :heart:
AZRAYA $350.00 SOLD

~Marilyn~

Post by ~Marilyn~ »

Hi there ! Even though we've kept in touch through this all I've really missed seeing you here. I'm glad you're back and look forward to you posting and sharing your babies with us. I always think of you and it kills me that I won't be in NY next time you visit with the girls. I hope that if you ever pass through my neck of the woods that you'll stop in and visit. You and Paul will always have a room at my house! :hug: :foryou:
Love and hugs,
~Marilyn~
violet

Post by violet »

Lainey I am so sorry about all your loss. I cant even imagine what you are going through. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I'm glad you are back and hope to see your new baby.
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

I am so sorry for everything that has happened to you & your family!!!
It is SO good to see you back again!
Look forward to seeing your new baby!!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
~Valerie~Anne~

Post by ~Valerie~Anne~ »

It's so nice to see you back on Doll-Fan, Lainey. You've experienced so much loss, no wonder you needed some time to yourself. I will keep you in my prayers as I'm sure the losses continue to bring heart ache. Can't wait to see your new baby, I'm sure she's a beauty.
Emma Rose
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Oh Lainey, I’m so glad to see you coming back. I knew of 2 of your losses but not the 3rd. So, so much pain to endure. I’m so sorry for all you and your entire family have been dealing with. I hope that you find some peace and solitude by being back to your dolls more. Bless you and Paul both and enjoy that new baby girl. She’s a beauty!!!

Love and Big Hugs, Erin
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
Kelliegirl

Post by Kelliegirl »

Oh my goodness Lainey, my heart just breaks for you!! :( I am so glad to hear you are coming back to the dolly world........I cannot wait to see your new addition!! :heart: :hug:
Hugs, Kellie :D

~*Precious Baby Girl*~
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

Oh thank you for bumping this post up - life has been so busy on my end that I haven't been on DF as much so I missed this post.
You and Paul have been on my heart and prayers. I did not know about your 2 most recent passings - I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers continue to be with you.
My dolls are such a comfort to me in hard times. You should keep all of your little angels. :heart:
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

I am so sorry for you heartaches.. I have thought about you often though. Glad you are back and enjoying your dolls again. and yes, figuring out who to sell is very hard. I keep thinking I want to do the same, but cant....
Susan Cornelius

Post by Susan Cornelius »

Always great to hear from you Lainey!
Threads

Post by Threads »

Welcome back, my heart goes out to you for all that you have been through - I am so sad for you.
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Thank you for all the sweet comments you have posted on here. I am glad to be back. Things are really looking up. I am looking forward to the end of my physical therapy now too. I had some pretty extensive back surgery last October and am so tired of going there. I will be seeing my surgeon Thursday and am hoping he gives me permission to stop. Thank you again for all of your comments. :grouphug: :heart:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Lainey I am so happy to see you back in our Dolly world, you are such a delight and so glad you are ready to enjoy your babies again..............I am so sorry for all the pain you have gone through these last few years and have kept you in my prayers and thought of you often..........I love your newest little one Journey and looks like you are very smitten with her......................enjoy that beautiful baby.............Hugs to you Lainey...........Kathy
Lainey

Post by Lainey »

Thank you so much. I am having so much fun with my new addition. Tomorrow she is going to therapy with me. That should be fun. :grouphug: :heart:
HUGS, LAINEY
[image]11057[/image]
Brendas Babies

Post by Brendas Babies »

Oh Lainey! I am so very sorry to hear of your losses. I don't know the pain of losing a child but do know how it hurts to lose a beloved pet that you have had for many years. And having back surgeries myself, i can certainly sympathize with going through that add well. Good mystery think you are one strong women!
I am so glad to see you back on doll fan. I am not always on here either but try to check in every now and then. God is so good and gets us through the hard times. I will be praying for you amd your family.
Big hugs!
Sweet Quinny by Nikki!
Threads

Post by Threads »

Hoping life is kinder to you in the future
JanBeth

Post by JanBeth »

So sorry to learn about all your losses Lainey
Can’t imagine how hard that would be.
You are among friends here who will warmly embrace you while you heal.