#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Posts: 2975
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2002 8:01 am
- Location: Rochester NY
Wow...how nice of your hubby...I'm sure you';ll find room somewhere for that.
- Posts: 20975
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
- Location: Florida
Awesome! You better find room for that sweet gift.
- Posts: 6009
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:15 pm
- Location: INDIANA
Today was 1/2 price at the Goodwill so he got there an hour early and waited to be first in line.....
- Posts: 12365
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:48 pm
- Location: New Jersey
What a great find. I would love one of those.
Pat in Alabama
- Posts: 15039
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:12 pm
- Location: South Alabama
WOW!!!! What an awesome hubby you have. I LOVE it. There must be someplace inside for that beauty.
- Posts: 5574
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:22 pm
- Location: Michigan
That is beautiful !
Hope you can find a place to keep it in the house.
I have one I bought from Angie a few years back,since I have no room of my own for my big dolly stuff I have mine hiding in the living room.
My Prince Charming Humphrey Elliott Lucas by Andrea Arcello
- Posts: 11151
- Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:36 pm
- Location: California
I love all of the wood on that one. How sweet of your husband!
- Posts: 2606
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:52 pm
Oh wow what an amazing gift
...!!! You must have an extra sweet hubby
...hope you`ll find some room for it !!
Dolly HUGS - Nicole
- Posts: 10998
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:34 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
What a thoughtful gift from your dear hubby! I'm sure you'll find the perfect spot for it.
- Posts: 5368
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 am
- Location: UK
x Hugs x
Levi, Sansa and Bella. Plus Mommys Angel and Poppy
- Posts: 2427
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:27 am
- Location: Upstate NY
Super nice hubby! I love it! And if you can’t find a place for it I’ll buy it
- Posts: 34810
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
- Location: Arizona
Linda what an awesome hubby you have, congratulations, that is so kind and considerate. I think he needs to give some lessons to other husbands.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts
- Posts: 7033
- Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:53 pm
- Location: Texas! (Dallas area)
- Posts: 1002
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:51 pm
- Location: NJ
what a great gift!
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery
- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:38 pm
- Location: Deerfield Michigan
Linda that is so sweet he did that for you! He's a keeper!
- Posts: 14942
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:32 pm
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Linda that is beautiful. That was a wonderful gift from your hubby.
- Posts: 20242
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:32 pm
I love it.. keep it in front of the fridge...