DEFENDING MYSELF .....

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
chezababy1

DEFENDING MYSELF .....

Post by chezababy1 »

I DID NOT RE-LIST MY LATEST BABY Saskia/Fergus!!!!!!!

I also got a message to say 'everyone deserves a second chance'.......for crying out loud THAT WAS E-BAY and NOT me !!!!!

give me a break people......I'm a 100% genuine artist and seller - NOT GREEDY either....

Thanks for all this VAL - hope you're very happy with your post on PROBLEMS WITH CHEZA BABY!!! People jump on the band wagon without know what really happened.

I did NOTHING WRONG!!!!
BeachBabiesKim

Re: DEFENDING MYSELF .....

Post by BeachBabiesKim »

Wow. I missed the original post so I'm not sure what happened with the original high bidder. I cant believe how many people said you were greedy.. also, it's very interesting that so many people scream "shill bidding!" but I've never seen concrete proof, after 8 years, of anyone actually shill bidding. Sorry you have been talked about in such a way. Seems doll artists arent allowed to be a business. We are supposed to just give our dolls away.
chezababy1

Post by chezababy1 »

Thank you Kim - Val was obviously very upset she missed out on my Hedi Prototype.....she's just trying to throw me under the bus. Just waiting for confirmation from e-bay that i didn't re-list my Saskia it was an e-bay technical error.
xXx
chezababy1

Post by chezababy1 »

eBay
E-mail Confirmation SR# 1-154619739827

Hello Cheryl

Thanks for your email. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with the eBay site and I understand that this has been frustrating for you.

We want all of our members to enjoy the best possible experience on eBay, so keeping our site up and running and making sure all of our features are available is very important to us.

We work our hardest to avoid any technical glitches, but occasionally they do happen. I can assure you that when something does go wrong, we always work as quickly as possible to fix it.

As what we confirmed there's no relisting happened on this item # 192504861292 and it shows that its still active on the site.

Relisting happened on this item 192499180173 from this item number 192492236687.

We already sent a report for the team and still waiting what will be the response.

Again, we apologise for the inconvenience caused by the recent problem.

Thanks,
eBay

[THREAD ID: 1-154619739827]

eBay Document ID: 56243234004
eBay is committed to your privacy. Read our user agreement and privacy notice. Learn how to recognise fake (spoof) emails.

Copyright © 2017 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay (UK) Limited is located in 5 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3TW, United Kingdom.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I am so sorry this keeps going Cheryl I support you 100%.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
marilyn

Post by marilyn »

I have received that message on various dolls I bid on - most definitely generated FROM EBAY.
MissyDoll

Post by MissyDoll »

I often get emails from eBay saying 'relist' when I know its not a relist. I dont know how that happens, but I wonder if its when you save a template on ebay and reuse it for a new listing, ebay takes that as a relist?
noniesgirl - Gina

Post by noniesgirl - Gina »

Ever since eBay took away a sellers right to leave negative feedback for people who bid and don't pay and absolutely nothing is done to those who like to jerk around auctions, I see so many auctions that have to be relisted and isn't the sellers fault, it is the idiots that love to play around with the auctions. To them it is a game, they don't care if they are messing around with someone's lively hood. Sorry this happened to you.
Ginny W

Post by Ginny W »

Wow, I just read the entire post by DollVal and it is sickening. Hard to believe someone that has bought from you before would come on here and be that vindictive and accuse you of such awful things. Then when things are actually explained she came back on and hinted at other stuff to throw you under the bus not once but twice. You did the right thing by blocking her. If she feels this way she needs to move on. Hoping other artists though pay attention to see if it is her bidding on their dolls so they don't have to deal with this uncalled for nastiness if she loses the auction. People just plain are me me me and if they don't get what they think they should get they turn nasty and evil.
Newest WIP baby at..
Loving Touch Nursery
Visit all her photo album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/ginny.westley/ ... 317&type=3
chezababy1

Post by chezababy1 »

OMG Thank you so much ladies for all your support..... it means the world to me, since I'm totally 100% genuine and never ever would be greedy.

I really don't want to even say what I've done for reborn sellers and buyers over the years, that's just not the way I work....BUT here is a list of some things I've done for people ;

GIVEN AWAY 18 newborn hospital cribs - including one to South Africa which cost me 800.00 GBP (not mentioned to the person who received it FOR FREE)
GIVEN designer baby clothes to reborners that I know could not afford such luxuries.....
GIVEN a new reborner a FULL reborner's beginner kit, including kit, paints, hair, instructions etc....
GIVEN a really sound collector a full make over of a old reborn of mine FOR FREE....because she paid way over the market price for such an old reborn!!!
and more I can't quite think of right now

And people have the nerve to call me GREEDY......very far from it !!!!

DOLLVAL has made me feel totally disgusted and ill......
Becca

Post by Becca »

I support you, Cheryl. :hug: :heart: So sorry you have gone through all this.
:foryou:
chezababy1

Post by chezababy1 »

Thank you Becca xXx
chezababy1

Post by chezababy1 »

I see that DOLL FAN HAVE BLOCKED ANY ONE FROM COMMENTING ON DOLLVALS posts on 'problems with Cheza Baby'

I HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG AND BEEN THROWN UNDER THE BUS BY DOLLVAL......

DOLL FAN please do NOT re-new my membership automatically, because you have totally made a MOCKERY of your FORUM.....
Sandis Doll House

Post by Sandis Doll House »

It sickens my heart when I read things like this. I was accused once of shill bidding and had some of the ugliest things said to me. It was completely untrue. PLEASE know that there are those of us that don't get caught up in the drama that goes on around us. This too shall pass. Keep your head held up high and try to be like a duck and let it run off of your back...easier said than done.
Angela K

Post by Angela K »

I have dealt with Cheryl many times now and can honestly say she is one of the most genuine, lovely ladies I have ever known. She is 100% trustworthy and you couldn't get a more honest person than her. It's so sad when this happens to such amazing people. Stay positive Cheryl xxx

Luv

Angela x
chelle77

Post by chelle77 »

You are owed an apology,imo,Cheryl
Disgusting of a certain few to even suggest it was shill bidding in the first place with zero proof
Court_LLRN

Post by Court_LLRN »

I just finished reading that thread from beginning to end and it was absolutely disgusting. There is no reason whatsoever for those types of situations to even be made public as it always ends in ignorant name calling and accusations from the peanut gallery. It wasn't your fault that the highest bidder won and then wanted to cancel. Then all you did was go to the next eBay option which was to offer a second chance. Well that second chance wasn't accepted so you relisted the doll... you followed eBay's protocols, which is exactly what you're supposed to do.
Val called eBay on her own to get answers and they even told her in their system, they don't have a way of working around the amount that was cancelled at the end. She says she loves your work and has been a collector of your babies for a long time - does she really think you suddenly started a new life of greed and scamming?
It honestly just sounds like she was miffed at having lost the auction and that you relisted the baby so she still might not have a chance to get her and she decided to let EVERYONE know what a terrible person you are...
The ending of the post shocked me the most tho... being accused AGAIN. Unfortunately this happens when you gain the power of a peanut gallery following patting your back and filling your head with nonsense. "Yes! You have a right to be upset! Poor you! There there. Shill bidding! Greed! That's what it is..."
I'm sorry but that was just clearly evident at the end. It was very upsetting to read.
Social Media:
Court LLRN Creations
noniesgirl - Gina

Post by noniesgirl - Gina »

It looks like that buyer has bid and not paid at last one other time. I bet there were more but the sellers didn't leave feedback.

I also think you are due an apology. That was a downright nasty thread. With Steve locking it, it will eventually fall to a back page. I just wish he would have removed it completely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chezababy1

Post by chezababy1 »

THANK YOU ladies....100% agree - finally people seeing sense - renew's my faith
xXx
dollval

Post by dollval »

Re: Problem with Chezababy- is this fair? opinions needed
Report this post
Post by chezababy1 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:16 pm

OMG - sounds like the seller is being GREEDY !!! Are you kidding me......

You were right Val I didn't understand at the time, because when in the past 8 years of selling on e-bay, offering a doll SECOND CHANCE OFFER.....I have always gone by what e-bay have stated and buyers have ALWAYS paid what e-bay have stated.....I WOULD HAVE SOLD YOU THIS DOLL AT YOUR PRICE HAD I UNDERSTOOD....However, once you messaged me like 8 times in a row and I didn't respond straight away, you felt it necessary to post on Doll Fan, I can only assume you were trying to get people to think bad of me in YOUR ANGER...

I'm so pleased for you that you're getting support/agreement from Doll Fan members which is obviously what you were trying to achieve.

And you feel it ruined your Easter.....wonder if you think how this has affected me !!!

If I were being greedy - I would have placed a reserve on her. I re-listed her at 150GBP WITH NO RESERVE like I always do, never done business any other way !!!

I stand by my reaction and morals !!!