Micah- Silicone

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KLynn17

Micah- Silicone

Post by KLynn17 »

Does anyone own a Micah from the Doll Connection Store? Can you tell me your thoughts on him. You can PM me. Just curious how the baby compares to some higher end silicone dolls. Thank you.
Mikki

Re: Micah- Silicone

Post by Mikki »

Do you mean Micha by Eva Helland. I had her awhile back and sold her...just got her again..missed her too much. She's wonderful...silicone is great ...no stickiness...painting and hair are great...body is huggable...not orange...quick pic
mmmmm 146.jpg
[attachment=0]mmmmm 146.jpg
Realborn Jaxon

Mikki W
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

No I think it’s Tasha Edelman who does this Micah.
izzy

Post by izzy »

I've seen one in person before. Tasha's silicone is silky smooth and the painting and rooting is absolutely flawless. Super squishy too. However, the way her babies are sculpted make them super heavy and stiff in your arms. More of a dress/display doll than a cuddler IMO.
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

izzy wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:59 am I've seen one in person before. Tasha's silicone is silky smooth and the painting and rooting is absolutely flawless. Super squishy too. However, the way her babies are sculpted make them super heavy and stiff in your arms. More of a dress/display doll than a cuddler IMO.
I agree with Izzy... I use to have Tenleigh, and she was a chunkier baby... but definitely nice smooth silicone.