My Sweet Olive

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KLynn17

My Sweet Olive

Post by KLynn17 »

Just sharing some photos of her. She is so sweet, and I'm so happy to have her in my collection. It has been a rough week for me. I flew to NY last week on an emergency flight to see my granddaddy before he went into heart surgery. He was up, talking and joking before he went into surgery. After surgery he was making progress and I kissed him goodbye thinking he was going to come out of it all. I flew back home to Alabama Sunday at midnight, and I learned yesterday he has passed away :( I'm heartbroken but happy I have my dollies to help ease my pain when I just want to be alone. I have a HUGE family and my granddaddy was the glue that held us all together. :baby1:

ImageImage
Last edited by KLynn17 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Annette

Re: My Sweet Olive

Post by Annette »

She’s a cutie. :heart:
Hugs Annette
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
Pat in Alabama

Post by Pat in Alabama »

She is precious. I love Tina Kewy's babies. Sorry to hear about your granddaddy.
Wishing you a blessed day.
Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

I’m so sorry about your granddaddy. Sweet Olive looks like just the right friend to share your grief. She’s beautiful!
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

DianeLovesBabies wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:31 pm I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Hugs,
Diane
Thank you Diane. I appreciate it. :heart:
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Pat in Alabama wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:38 pm She is precious. I love Tina Kewy's babies. Sorry to hear about your granddaddy.
Thank you Pat. Its always so hard losing a loved one.
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Tracy Lorraine wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:55 pm I’m so sorry about your granddaddy. Sweet Olive looks like just the right friend to share your grief. She’s beautiful!
Thank you Tracy. She has been great comfort to me during this difficult time.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I love this baby and so glad you adopted this sweetie and that she is bringing you comfort in such a sad time in your life.

I am so so sorry about your Grandpa, I loved both of mine and was heartbroken when they went to Heaven. Prayers for you and your family.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

georgeanne wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:56 pm I love this baby and so glad you adopted this sweetie and that she is bringing you comfort in such a sad time in your life.

I am so so sorry about your Grandpa, I loved both of mine and was heartbroken when they went to Heaven. Prayers for you and your family.
Thank you so much :hug: I feel lost right now. I know time will heal this but I'm just in shock and I'm thankful for this forum and my dollies. They really do provide comfort and Olive is so cuddly that she helps.
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

She is darling.. I am so sorry about your Granddaddy. Take comfort in your precious babies.
tuckerk

Post by tuckerk »

Oh my goodness she is just adorable...………..so soft and sweet looking...………..Hugs, Kathy
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

KLynn17 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:48 pm
georgeanne wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:56 pm I love this baby and so glad you adopted this sweetie and that she is bringing you comfort in such a sad time in your life.

Thank you so much :hug: I feel lost right now. I know time will heal this but I'm just in shock and I'm thankful for this forum and my dollies. They really do provide comfort and Olive is so cuddly that she helps.
We are always here for our DF sisters. So many of us have gone through awful things in our lives and I for am eternally grateful for my dolly sisters, they have gotten me through some very dark days. Feel free to cry, rant, rave and shout, we will always listen and be here for you.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

I am so sorry about your granddad. Love your Olive!
AnJD

Post by AnJD »

Olive is absolutely amazing! I’m so sorry for your loss. :hug:
An
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Your "Olive" is a really adorable baby!!!
I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved Grandfather.
Prayers & peace for you & your family.
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
Pebby

Post by Pebby »

Kirstin
I am so sorry about your grandfather, its hard when we loose someone so close to us. Your little girl is just precious.
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Thank you all so much! It was nice to wake up to such lovely comments 💕
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Aahhhh, she’s precious and the perfect baby to cuddle during your difficult times. I’m so sorry about your Granddaddy but how wonderful you got to see him again while he was still enjoying his family. There’s a time for us all and you went at the right time.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
~Valerie~Anne~

Post by ~Valerie~Anne~ »

I'm glad you have this sweet baby to comfort you as you grief the loss of your grandfather. It's painful to lose a loved one and the world is never quite the same without them in it.
Emma Rose