Poor Communication

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Melinda

Re: Poor Communication

Post by Melinda »

I would be frustrated to. Unless it was a doll I really wanted I would ask for my money back.
jenmomof5

Post by jenmomof5 »

:bash: ! I don't understand why some people operate that way!
Princessdollcollector6417

Post by Princessdollcollector6417 »

I would be frustrated too. I understand giving them time. But at the same time, they should be in communication with you. If this continues, I would see about getting your money back. No communication would make me uncomfortable and make me wonder if it was a scam. I hope this will all work out for you.
tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies »

I hope it's not someone on here....
Heidilynn

Post by Heidilynn »

I agree when you pay , should really be shipped immediately follow complete payment , sorry you are going through this it must be frustrating
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

_Melinda wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:11 pm I hate it. When I spend good money on a doll, I expect to know when to expect the doll to be shipped and not to have to ask each day if it's on the way. I bought a doll I loved. Lack of communication has totally taken the thrill away. Maybe that sounds dumb but it really irritates me. Just tell me when it'll ship. And don't say you'll ship and then don't. I let my buyers know every step of the way. I'm feeling frustrated.
And rightfully so Melinda... this is not right! You should be told when your baby has shipped with tracking information...
susan oopsydaisy

Post by susan oopsydaisy »

I'm so sorry. After the paypal payment was straightened out on your side Tuesday,I really intended to post her on Wednesday but had my mom's doctors appointment. I chatted with you about that on Facebook. I work Tuesday through Thursday as a tax accountant and was delayed leaving work today.... got home at 7:30 this evening. I should have done it Wednesday night instead and I truly am sorry.
DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

Not a good way to handle a transaction in my honest opinion. If the person pays in full the baby needs to be shipped that day or the next without any delays.

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

susan oopsydaisy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:12 am I'm so sorry. After the paypal payment was straightened out on your side Tuesday,I really intended to post her on Wednesday but had my mom's doctors appointment. I chatted with you about that on Facebook. I work Tuesday through Thursday as a tax accountant and was delayed leaving work today.... got home at 7:30 this evening. I should have done it Wednesday night instead and I truly am sorry.
So it seems initially Melinda there was a delay on your end in the beginning.
Last edited by georgeanne on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
renee613

Post by renee613 »

I'm sorry you didn't get the doll but glad you got refunded.
Dolly Hugs, Renee

Threads

Post by Threads »

If you are selling something and the buyer has paid, you find time to post no matter what. or refund immediately - no excuses
CatW

Post by CatW »

Life happens people, why judge, jury, and punish this lady (continuously)? Read the comments of others possibly before you post. I ship from home as the last thing I am going to do is run 20 miles to the po for a someone especially in the heat of the late afternoon when the car is finally here..., nope it gets shipped by 5pm the next day from home.
Is this what this World has come to? INSTANT gratification? Even with postal items? Come on, give her a break. Please have heart.
hugs xo, Cat
Shannon

Post by Shannon »

I think 2-3 business days is an acceptable period for a seller to post after payment. We are all running small businesses where many of us work outside the home or attend to family/life. Heck, my internet will decide to go out at the most inopportune times. I do think it's important to touch base and let the buyer have a general idea of when you will mail or to let them know that you have had an unexpected delay if one arises.
I can't tell you how many times I will have a customer want you to wait on a payment, but expect you to mail immediately.