Etsy help

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
LindaBforbabies

Etsy help

Post by LindaBforbabies »

I just sold 3 things on Etsy. I can only see my revenue...but not where the money went for shipping.
I don’t want to ship through Etsy, as my printer isn’t working.. how do I get my revenue plus my shipping costs?
I have never sold on Etsy before... I hope this makes sense. Thanks. Linda
erin1958

Re: Etsy help

Post by erin1958 »

All I know to say Linda is you just have to be patient. It comes through eventually into your account but it’s not quick at all. Once mine showed up, I transferred it to my bank account. I’ve only sold one time too.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
LindaBforbabies

erin1958 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:01 pm All I know to say Linda is you just have to be patient. It comes through eventually into your account but it’s not quick at all. Once mine showed up, I transferred it to my bank account. I’ve only sold one time too.
Erin you mean all the money from the sale including shipping will show up in my account eventually.

So I can just go to the PO and ship my parcel using my own money and not the money from the sale?

Thanks Erin for your help.
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

I don’t remember all the details Linda. Like I said, I’ve only done it once and it’s been awhile. I did go ahead and ship the doll once I could see that the buyer paid and the amount. It just took the money awhile to show up and be available. Whatever I was asking, she paid that amount. I don’t remember shipping details. I’m definitely NOT very well versed in Etsy but my transaction did work out fine. Good luck.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
LindaBforbabies

Thanks Erin...
CatW

Post by CatW »

LindaBforbabies wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:37 pm I just sold 3 things on Etsy. I can only see my revenue...but not where the money went for shipping.
I don’t want to ship through Etsy, as my printer isn’t working.. how do I get my revenue plus my shipping costs?
I have never sold on Etsy before... I hope this makes sense. Thanks. Linda
Linda, where do you have your money sent to? Your bank or PayPal? It will show up right away in PayPal if they paid that way. If it is being sent to your bank, it takes 2-3 days and you are to not ship until it shows up. Only when you see the actual amount of $$ are you to ship. Under Shop Manager-Go to "Orders and Shipping" at the top are three tabs, "New" In Progress" "Completed" Click on the in Progress tab to see where the orders are. It should show you the ship by date and other information. Mine is on the right, as I use a computer.
hope this helps
hugs xo, Cat
LindaBforbabies

Thanks so much Blui...
cyndig77

Post by cyndig77 »

My Etsy account is set up to deposit to my bank account. They usually do it on Mondays but there is an option to change the deposit date and if you click it the transfer will happen on the next business day. I've never waited more than 24 hours for it to show up in my account and shipping is included with what is deposited. I do ship thru Etsy but I pay it out of my payment account so it's a different place.
Hope that helps.
LindaBforbabies

cyndig77 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:05 am My Etsy account is set up to deposit to my bank account. They usually do it on Mondays but there is an option to change the deposit date and if you click it the transfer will happen on the next business day. I've never waited more than 24 hours for it to show up in my account and shipping is included with what is deposited. I do ship thru Etsy but I pay it out of my payment account so it's a different place.
Hope that helps.
I can't remember where I have the payments going... old fart here!
How can I find out... thanks.