Oh My I Love Marlee

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
MonicaW

Re: Oh My I Love Marlee

Post by MonicaW »

Congratulations!!!! She is amazing!! I love the one where she is holding on to her and they are both looking at the camera looks beyond real. Congratulations to all the mommies! A lot of dancing elephants on here because of this baby...lol. So I feel I must join in the parade of dancing elephants for Marlee :elephant: :elephant: all seriousness it is hard to believe she is not real :heart:
NiSchi wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:19 am OMG I just had the very same feeling when I saw the very first pictures of awesome Baby Marlee on Lorna`s FB page :elephant: :heart: ...!!!!
I fell totally in LOVE LOVE with her and I´m so very very thankful that this DARLING Marlee Lorna is holding on this sweet picture above will be travelling home to me very soon :dance: :elephant: ...!! I´m SUPER excited !!!

Dear Tracy and Rachie...how EXCITING you are also getting Baby Marlee...doesn`t she look SO real...!!!! Lorna did an amazing job on her :heart: :heart: ...!!
I´m totally looking forward seeing your Marlee`s...!!!

Dolly HUGS - Nicole
bessiebuntin

Re: Oh My I Love Marlee

Post by bessiebuntin »

Congratulations to all the Mummy's that are getting baby Marlee :D :elephant: :elephant: She is STUNNING :headspin: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hugs and Smiles,
Angela.xx