My ID&TS babies

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:22 pm

I brought these two sweet babies home from Orlando.
Sophie (Alejandra De Zúñiga) :baby: is a custom by Ellie’s Babies that I picked up at the show.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Zoe (Linda Moore) is poured in super soft silicone by D3 and painted by Kristin Englert. I fell in love with Zoe at the show. :heart:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Angelicabeb
Posts: 5753
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:13 am
Location: Delaware, US

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Angelicabeb » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:30 pm

They are both so adorable💕💕
Thank you,
Angelica

Image

User avatar
Shannon
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:21 am

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Shannon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:32 pm

You adopt the best babies. I love the daintiness of Sophie.

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Angelicabeb wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:30 pm
They are both so adorable💕💕
Thank you!
Image

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Shannon wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:32 pm
You adopt the best babies. I love the daintiness of Sophie.
Thank you! Sophie is so petite & dainty. I love all her little wrinkles.
Image


User avatar
KLynn17
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by KLynn17 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:50 pm

They are so sweet! I love Sophies hair!

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:58 pm

KLynn17 wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:50 pm
They are so sweet! I love Sophies hair!
Thank you! Elaine does beautiful rooting.
Image

User avatar
Barbydoll
Posts: 8283
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:48 am
Location: Small town in NE Ohio
Contact:

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Barbydoll » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:43 pm

Your babies are so sweet!!!
Congratulations!!!
Image

"Harper & Suzon"

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Barbydoll wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:43 pm
Your babies are so sweet!!!
Congratulations!!!
Thank you!
Image

Annette
Posts: 17994
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Contact:

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Annette » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 pm

You have a couple of cuties there. :)
Hugs Annette
******************
Image
*********************

AnJD
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 am

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by AnJD » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Congratulations! They are both amazing. I love Zoe’s little knitted outfit. She looks adorable in it. :heart: :heart: :heart:
An

tuckerk
Posts: 36591
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:18 pm

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by tuckerk » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Congratulations Tracy......both your girls are just as cute as they can be...……..so realistic and that Sophie is so angelic looking...….Gorgeous girls...….….Looks like you had a nice time at ID&TS......Hugs, Kathy

judyismyname
Posts: 3879
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by judyismyname » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Love love love them :heart:

That chubba bubba is so dainty next to her new sister :lol: think you better feed Zoe some !!

User avatar
DollyBabeChris
Posts: 1059
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by DollyBabeChris » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:55 pm

They are so sweet, Tracy. Congrats 💕
Chris

Image

mdevantier
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:14 pm

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by mdevantier » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:18 am

I love them both! Congratulations!

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:57 am

Annette wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 pm
You have a couple of cuties there. :)
Thank you!
Image

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:58 am

AnJD wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:59 pm
Congratulations! They are both amazing. I love Zoe’s little knitted outfit. She looks adorable in it. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you! Someone was selling Spanish knit sets at the show too. :toast:
Image

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 am

tuckerk wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:17 pm
Congratulations Tracy......both your girls are just as cute as they can be...……..so realistic and that Sophie is so angelic looking...….Gorgeous girls...….….Looks like you had a nice time at ID&TS......Hugs, Kathy
Thank you! It was a very nice show. The hotel was amazing.
Image

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 am

judyismyname wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:50 pm
Love love love them :heart:

That chubba bubba is so dainty next to her new sister :lol: think you better feed Zoe some !!
Thank you! Zoe is on a diet! It was so good to see you and Tom at the show. :hug:
Image

User avatar
Tracy Lorraine
Posts: 21005
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Florida

Re: My ID&TS babies

Post by Tracy Lorraine » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:00 am

DollyBabeChris wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:55 pm
They are so sweet, Tracy. Congrats 💕
Thank you!
Image

Post Reply