Advice Please???

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
KLynn17

Advice Please???

Post by KLynn17 »

Someone just bought my Isabella doll off Ebay and paid instantly! I am thrilled however they have 0 Feedback and joined Ebay on July 8th, 2018. I'm a little nervous about this. Could ya'll give me some feedback? What to do? What would you do?

Also paypal payment said one name but ship to address has a different name listed? I'm confused?

Thank you
lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra

Re: Advice Please???

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra »

get with paypal. Never ship to a address that is not on record with the name that paid. Call paypal and verify it.
Shell58

Post by Shell58 »

Sent you a PM
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

Make sure the buyer is verified if not you wont have seller protection. Also you have to ship to the address buyer has on their Paypal account to be covered.
MariaJose and Zu

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

Don´t buy and sell on e-bay.

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

MissGym wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:44 am Make sure the buyer is verified if not you wont have seller protection. Also you have to ship to the address buyer has on their Paypal account to be covered.
In my PayPal it says address is confirmed. Is that what you mean?
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

MariaJose and Zu wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:09 am Don´t buy and sell on e-bay.
I’ve sold on EBay for years & years & have never had an issue yet. Hoping this is just a new member with good intentions.
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

As long as buyers is confirmed and you ship to the address she has listed on Paypal then its fine. But if she wants you to ship to a different address then whats on her Paypal I would refund then tell her to change Paypal address then buy it again. Never ship to an address that isn't on Paypal because neither eBay or Paypal will help you if a problem comes up. Example she could say she did not receive it even though tracking shows it was delivered because you didn't ship to Paypal address.
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

It will either says buyers Paypal is confirmed or verified. If its unverified they wont help you either.
MariaJose and Zu

Post by MariaJose and Zu »

KLynn17 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:13 am
MariaJose and Zu wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:09 am Don´t buy and sell on e-bay.
I’ve sold on EBay for years & years & have never had an issue yet. Hoping this is just a new member with good intentions.
OK :D

Zu, forever in my heart :heart:
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

MissGym wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:04 am As long as buyers is confirmed and you ship to the address she has listed on Paypal then its fine. But if she wants you to ship to a different address then whats on her Paypal I would refund then tell her to change Paypal address then buy it again. Never ship to an address that isn't on Paypal because neither eBay or Paypal will help you if a problem comes up. Example she could say she did not receive it even though tracking shows it was delivered because you didn't ship to Paypal address.
The email I received from PayPal said the address was confirmed next to it. I hope pray this all goes smoothly. You just never know. I called Ebay and PayPal both today and they both said to ship and I am protected. I did a video of my box packaging. I plan to video the post office as well. Crazy we have to go through all this but it is what it is. Thank you for reaching back. :hug:
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

I am sure it will. Glad you got it straightened out. :toast:
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

I'm happy to say that baby arrived and mommy is very happy with her! I hate that people in the community have ruined our trust in innocent people. This mother has had two miscarriages and I'm so happy that this baby will bring her such joy. With her having 0 feedback I was super nervous!

Thanks for all your input.
missannie2

Post by missannie2 »

I'm so glad it all worked out.
AnJD

Post by AnJD »

Yeah! I’m so glad it worked out too. :dance:
An