Glasgow Doll Show Video

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Jane105

Glasgow Doll Show Video

Post by Jane105 »

Hey everyone, long time no see.
I’m here to share my video from the Discover Dolls Doll Show in Glasgow. My family and I had a lovely time there and everyone was lovely!

Jane

Link to video —>

Follow us on social media-
Youtube Facebook Instagram
tovisbabies

Re: Glasgow Doll Show Video

Post by tovisbabies »

so lovely!! thank you for sharing

tovi
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Glad to see you Jane. Thank you so much for the wonderful video. Scotland is on my bucket list so it was nice at the beginning to get some history. Everything was just gorgeous and I can see there are many, many talented artists that were at the show. I love the BJD's, if you don't mind me asking who makes them, I should say I think they were BJD's, but whatever they are I would love to know who makes them. I also loved that Scottish plaid diaper cover on one of the dolls, but all the clothing and accessories were beautiful.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Very nice, thanks for sharing!
~Valerie~Anne~

Post by ~Valerie~Anne~ »

Loved seeing the beautiful Scottish countryside, thanks for sharing your video!
Emma Rose
Jane105

Post by Jane105 »

georgeanne wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:30 pm Glad to see you Jane. Thank you so much for the wonderful video. Scotland is on my bucket list so it was nice at the beginning to get some history. Everything was just gorgeous and I can see there are many, many talented artists that were at the show. I love the BJD's, if you don't mind me asking who makes them, I should say I think they were BJD's, but whatever they are I would love to know who makes them. I also loved that Scottish plaid diaper cover on one of the dolls, but all the clothing and accessories were beautiful.
Hi Georgeanne, the BJD’s artist was Yelena Gibbons she is on Facebook and Instagram. Jane xx :D

Jane105

Post by Jane105 »

avrilm wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:22 pm Loved your video Jane.. 💕
I was also at the Discover Dolls Show and it would have been so nice to have met up with you ..
Maybe next year..💐

Hugs
Avrilm
Yes we must try and meet up next year! Glad you enjoyed the video. :heart: Jane x

georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Jane105 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:23 am
georgeanne wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:30 pm Glad to see you Jane. Thank you so much for the wonderful video. Scotland is on my bucket list so it was nice at the beginning to get some history. Everything was just gorgeous and I can see there are many, many talented artists that were at the show. I love the BJD's, if you don't mind me asking who makes them, I should say I think they were BJD's, but whatever they are I would love to know who makes them. I also loved that Scottish plaid diaper cover on one of the dolls, but all the clothing and accessories were beautiful.
Hi Georgeanne, the BJD’s artist was Yelena Gibbons she is on Facebook and Instagram. Jane xx :D
Thank you again Jane. I will look her up. Her BJD's are wonderful.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Dion

Post by Dion »

:D Lovely video, Jane! I saw a few dolls and some beautiful clothing that I would love to have. I hope that the show was a great success and they will continue to have more doll shows there. I would love to see Scotland someday.

Hugs, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets
AnJD

Post by AnJD »

Loved the video and seeing the country side. Thanks for sharing!
An