lost and still trying need loving support

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Kiddie Kat

lost and still trying need loving support

Post by Kiddie Kat »

:oops: why Is there a black dot next to my posts??
I did figure out what I was doing wrong... posting new pictures but I am feeling sad. I have tried so many times to post or reply but somehow get lost. the internet is so confusing to this brain. I do not know what to do? Please help someone
ttulsajess

Re: lost and still trying need loving support

Post by ttulsajess »

The dot next to your posts means that when they're replied to you get a message in your email telling you that. They're your subscribed to posts which means you've either started them or posted on them. It's normal. :0)
Kiddie Kat

Post by Kiddie Kat »

Oh thank you, I haven't been here in so long still do not know what i am doing. When I come back i come back I forget everything. It is overwhelming at times and I want to keep sculpting. I feel like an idiot. But i am not! Thank you Cat
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

Don't worry about. Actually, the dot is fairly new. I think we got it right after Steve updated a couple months ago.
Kiddie Kat

Post by Kiddie Kat »

Every time I pay my membership fee I figure I better come to the site. I have so many other thing going on. I have been a member for three years and still know nothing about sites here or anywhere. Need a hands on class for computers. Thank you for helping.
Hugs Cat
ttulsajess

Post by ttulsajess »

You're welcome. :0)