just tryin to learn to post a pic:O)

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
mistyH

just tryin to learn to post a pic:O)

Post by mistyH »

mistyH

Re: just tryin to learn to post a pic:O)

Post by mistyH »

oops!sorry!...lol
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

is

Code: Select all

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/mistyrh/bridgette013.jpg[/img]
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret
meldawna

Post by meldawna »

Misty, is that you! :) Its nice to see you here. This baby is gorgeous I love her rolls!

Melissa
mistyH

Post by mistyH »

Yes its me!!!...lol!Thank you and great to see you!or your typing...hehe.Howd that pic get there?!...thank you steve!how the heck did you do that?is there wizardry goin on in here?...lol!I have tried and tried but I dont like buggin people for help when they gots enough to do anyways.Okay...lemme look...in my code i have two extra IMG dont i?...I will keep tryin!Thanks Steve...I at least have one pic somwhere...lol!
meldawna

Post by meldawna »

Misty, when you take a pic from photobucket to put here, you copy and paste the last image code in the lines under the pic, that should work if I remember right..lol
mistyH

Post by mistyH »

thank you!i think i finally learned it with the help of steve.i am working on tryin to do my signature with a pic and an avatar.i am resizing pics and i seem to get them too big or too small...lol!and on my sig i always seem to have like 20 too many letters in my code.xoxomisty
meldawna

Post by meldawna »

I used Steve's tutorial and reccomended program to learn to resize pics; once you get it you can do it in no time. :)