Tamie Yarie Taylor Eye size

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Debslittleangels

Tamie Yarie Taylor Eye size

Post by Debslittleangels »

Does anyone know what size eyes Tamie Yarie's Taylor baby takes? :?
robincarrol

Re: Tamie Yarie Taylor Eye size

Post by robincarrol »

Does Tammy have it on her website? I would like to know too since I will be doing one later.
jacque123

Post by jacque123 »

Ah yes, the Taylor kit's eyes! I spent three days trying to figure out what size eyes that little munchkin takes! I think that I ended up using a 22MM. The glass eyes didn't work, the silicone eyes didn't' work either. Very hard kit to work with as far as the eyes.
nanas newborns

Post by nanas newborns »

I had a difficult time finding the right size. I wanted to use the German Lauscha eyes which seem to have a much larger iris than others (from Doll Dreams). I bought 22mm first as that is what I read she took somewhere, way too big, no white showed. Then I bought 20mm, still too big. I finally got 18mm and they worked well. Probably if you used the BB or Eyeco eyes you could use 20mm though as the iris is smaller. Good luck!! :D Nancy
Debslittleangels

Post by Debslittleangels »

Thanks so much ladies. I used the bb newborn blue in 20mm and they fit great. thanks again.
caseyezeeweb

Post by caseyezeeweb »

Edited because Nancy answered my question in the other post :D Thanks ladies!