how to get professional pictures??

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
teresabsummer10

how to get professional pictures??

Post by teresabsummer10 »

who takes your doll pictures?
christineskeepsakebabies

Re: how to get professional pictures??

Post by christineskeepsakebabies »

I take my own photos . Learning even a few things on how to change your setting in your regular camera (point&shoot),as well as using a free photo editing (to Help the doll look like it's **supposed** to look in real life,as the camera does get the colors and lighting wrong) can make a huge difference.

I use big time gear , though, that I also use to photograph my own kids, family members,and friends. I use all manual settings . I'll PM you my photography pages .
_sara

Re: how to get professional pictures??

Post by _sara »

Professional photographs are really expensive and anyone can make their photographs look professional. In fact, you may find that a strong mobile phone camera can assist you in doing so. Our family has both a point and shoot camera but we also utilize our mobiles. The best advice I can give you is draw inspiration from online. Type: Newborn photoshoots into Google and you'll find a ton of ideas plus authentic newborn poses. I'm not suggesting to plagiarize these photographs, but you'll certainly gain a stronger sense of what you'd like. Next step? Check into making or buying props. Sometimes, a simply flat colored sheet changes the whole scene. Shoot in daylight. Create a focus on what you wish your image to portray - baby's face, hair, feet, etc. after doing so focus your lenses and shoot! If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can very easily upload the pictures to either platform and use numerous free apps to edit. Personally, I love Aviary, Afterlight, and Moldiv. Good luck!