Minimum Age limit for sales

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Dolores

Minimum Age limit for sales

Post by Dolores »

Is there any age limit to restrict young people (such as 13 year old) from selling or buying items on Doll-Fan??
Image;ImageImage
izzy

Re: Minimum Age limit for sales

Post by izzy »

I don't think there's a set rule specific to doll-fan (correct me if I'm wrong). Most people only buy or sell to 18 and over unless they have parent permission/supervision. I'm pretty sure it's because if you sell to a minor, they're not legally responsible for whatever they do. When I do transactions on here, I'm always happy to get them in contact with my mom if they want. She's the one who handles the paypal stuff.
Sis

Post by Sis »

I wasn't aware of a set rule. There may very well be one--I don't know. I do know that when I came on here as a 15 year old, the ladies simply asked that a parent be present during my transactions until I turned 18.
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Not that this thread is about Izzy.... but I just sold a doll to Izzy and she is super sweet and paid as promised.. I don't have a problem with her at all!
Dolores

Post by Dolores »

Thank you for thank kudo for lzzy that's sweet. It wasn't really directed toward any one in particular. l am just wondering about a specific rule in the Terms, relative to age.
Image;ImageImage
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

And I can vouch for Nya too. Just saying!!!! She is awesome.