iPad log in problem

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
mandyuk

iPad log in problem

Post by mandyuk »

Is it just me or is anyone having problems with iPad.
I have to log in every time I click on any topic or pm. I've ticked the remember me box when I log in but if I read a topic then click reply or go to another topic I have to log in again. It's driving me insane and usually just leave the forum. after a few times of having to log in it gets a tad annoying.
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Re: iPad log in problem

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

No, not on my iPad Pro but on my iPhone 6S. Steve suggested that I clear out the history (cookies). I did just that but I still have to log in every single time. It drives me nuts!
Annette

Post by Annette »

Yep, me too. Thought it was just because I have an older one. Quite annoying.
Hugs Annette
Kerin

Post by Kerin »

Yes same here. I have an iPad Pro and its very annoying, even when I've ticked the 'remember me' box. It still logs me out!
MARG38

Post by MARG38 »

I have the same thing happening on my pc. I have ticked the "Remember Me" box but it doesn't make any difference.
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

Same here. I have an iPhone 6s and its logged me out when going between photobucket and here which is really really really frustrating. I have cleared my cookies out several times. I am getting really upset about it that I don't even get in here as much
mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

That's is so strange, it never used to happen until we had that forum update now it's constant. It doesn't happen on my laptop but I rarely use that now as its easier to pick up an iPad :bash: I hope it gets sorted soon it's driving me batty !!!!!!
mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

Suzanne wrote:Same here. I have an iPhone 6s and its logged me out when going between photobucket and here which is really really really frustrating. I have cleared my cookies out several times. I am getting really upset about it that I don't even get in here as much

I'm the same Suzanne, I do it a few times then just leave as it gets too much. It needs sorting out as people are paying for a forum that they are not going to use as much
Lori JR

Post by Lori JR »

I was having the very same problem with my iPad. My fix turned out NOT to be cookies, but in Safari saved passwords.

Safari saves as different log ins if you change up which letter(s) are capitalized. I had three different saved log ins for doll fan. Example: Lori JR, Lori jr, lori jr all with the same password.

After deleting two of them, now back to normal.

Settings>Safari>Passwords>Doll-fan.com

If you find more than one, you can click edit>delete

Ps I use auto fill. :D

Hope this works for you!

Lori JR

mandyuk

Post by mandyuk »

Lori JR wrote:I was having the very same problem with my iPad. My fix turned out NOT to be cookies, but in Safari saved passwords.

Safari saves as different log ins if you change up which letter(s) are capitalized. I had three different saved log ins for doll fan. Example: Lori JR, Lori jr, lori jr all with the same password.

Hope this works for you!

Lori JR

Nope only have one on there :dunno: so can't be that.
Lori JR

Post by Lori JR »

Hmmm, make sure you are not in private browsing mode and
Safari settings Privacy and Security: Cookies...
'Allow from Websites I visit' is turned on.
Can be frustrating! :banghead:

Lori JR
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

mandyuk wrote:
Lori JR wrote:I was having the very same problem with my iPad. My fix turned out NOT to be cookies, but in Safari saved passwords.

Hope this works for you!

Lori JR

Nope only have one on there :dunno: so can't be that.
yep same here only one and not in private browsing mode... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: