What is Angela Lewis DollFan ID?

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Desma

What is Angela Lewis DollFan ID?

Post by Desma »

Angela emailed me and told me that she is not receiving emails. I know that I have emailed her and she must not be receiving the emails. Ahgela told me to get ahold of her on Doll Fan. What is her ID so I can email her? She said she has not heard from other people she has emailed and thinks it may be her email program.
Angela told me to get ahold of her on Dollfan but didn 't give me her ID?? Duh!
Last edited by Desma on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michelle F

Re: Angela from Angelas' Original silicone dolls

Post by Michelle F »

HI, I am trying to get ahold of her too so if I do I'll let her know you are.....please do the same for me. Thank you!
erin1958

Re: What is Angela Lewis DollFan ID?

Post by erin1958 »

Her DF ID is "Angela Lewis".
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
izzy

Post by izzy »

She can also be reached on FB. :D
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

I was having the same problem that she was not getting her emails. I contacted her this morning on DF and she answered right back.... Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Desma

Post by Desma »

Everything is fine. I found her on Dollfan and since I don't have a Facebook account any longer, it just took a tad longer. I know she told me she had jproblems with her emails. Hopefully that is over with. My silicone Chen arrived yesterday. He, or she, is adorable.