Why

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
moyasbuttonbabies

Why

Post by moyasbuttonbabies »

Do my wanted post keep getting removed from here yet there are others wanting silicone dolls that have had the ad on longer than me and they have not been removed I pay my subscription so why are my post being singled out if one can do it and it's ok why can't I?
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Re: Why

Post by Susan@childrenoftheheart »

Maybe write and ask Steve -- he would be the only one removing them.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

This is not the place for a wanted ad. It doesn't matter if wanted posts by others are removed or not please do not post them here. The sections don't have unlimited space if I recall correctly so when a post that doesn't belong in a particular section is listed it has the affect of bumping off posts that are placed in the right section and deletes them. That is not fair to the people who follow the guidelines and post in the right place.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
moyasbuttonbabies

Ok so why are the others still active on the silicone dolls section
moyasbuttonbabies

I've just looked and the other ones are still on it's not fair to take one person off and leave the others on
Susan@childrenoftheheart

Susan@childrenoftheheart wrote:Maybe write and ask Steve -- he would be the only one removing them.
moyasbuttonbabies

And in that case Georgreanne if space is limited and it's a for sale section the others should be removed to it's not one rule for one and another for another
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Susan@childrenoftheheart wrote:
Susan@childrenoftheheart wrote:Maybe write and ask Steve -- he would be the only one removing them.
There's NO POINT in arguing this point here. None of us can answer your question. You need to PM Steve and ask him. He is the moderator and the only person who can move or delete posts. His name is the first one under Members.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
Susan@childrenoftheheart

No arguing from me -- just thought maybe she didn't see my original post.

Love and hugs to all!
Denise O

Post by Denise O »

I literally only saw one other post and the person said it was posted by accident in this section so I don't think anyone is singling you out. People have posted several times over the years about this issue. There is a wanted section specifically designated for wanted items. People come to the sale section looking to buy... not to sift through wanted posts and lately there have been so many. I am sure many are just reporting the posts that are off topic and not singling anyone out. Just use the wanted section and your problem will be solved.
Steve
Site Admin

Post by Steve »

Spamming the board with the same question over and over again(I deleted the 2 others) is also not good. It's not a "space" issue..it is a usability issue to keep context in order for those browsing the forums.

As well, you are far from the only person that has ever had a post moved. I move on average from the classified forums 15/week that should be in wanted. I don't read every single thread out there and do rely on some who definitely help by pointing out to me ones that should be. If you see a thread that should be moved you can do the same.
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret