Lilly Marlaine MOVED TO CREATIVE PLAY

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Desma

Lilly Marlaine MOVED TO CREATIVE PLAY

Post by Desma »

I am currently working on Lilly. It is a lovely kit but I have some questions about how she can be filled, because there are no connectors needed, would having heavy crystal glass beads be too heavy in the arms and legs? Should I just use fiber fill? Also, you cannot put a magnet inside her head for a paci because making the hole large will not allow the connector to attach the head right. I have a modified paci that will work that has a post on it. Need to find out where I can get more pacis like that or learn how to make them. The hole in the head is so small, it will take time to fill with fiber fill! If anybody has any ideas or solutions or advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I contacted the store I got her from Dolls so Real but the person that I spoke to told me that they did not have any solutions.
Last edited by Desma on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kim

Re: Lilly Marlaine by Sylvia Manning

Post by Kim »

Hi Desma :D This would get more responses under the Creative Play section. This one is more for technical issues and contacting Steve. I'm not a reborner so can't help. I am sorry.
Hugs,
Kim
Desma

Re: Lilly Marlaine MOVED TO CREATIVE PLAY

Post by Desma »

Thanks so much. I am fairly new and not used to getting around here yet. I did what you suggested. Thanks.
Brooke

Re: Lilly Marlaine MOVED TO CREATIVE PLAY

Post by Brooke »

Some people who choose not to use magnets use a tiny little piece of a sticky substance that comes in a tube. I think you can get it at picture framing stores because it is used to put a little piece on the corners of a picture frame to hold it straight on the wall. It is like a sticky putty and you put just the tinest bit on the back of a paci without a nipple and it holds in place. It isn't permanent so the paci can come on and off. Personally, I hate the magnets.