USPS

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
moyasbuttonbabies

USPS

Post by moyasbuttonbabies »

Hi how long does it normally take a parcel to be delivered from U.S to U.K with USPS ? X
erin1958

Re: USPS

Post by erin1958 »

i think it says 6 to 10 days with regular Priority.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

USPS usually doesn't include customs fees in their shipping. The shipping time frame is decent, but the recipient will have to pay the custom charge to get it. I recommend UPS or DHL. It will seem more expensive, but it gets the shipment to the recipient without costing them anything.
KYLEE
grandmasheryl

Post by grandmasheryl »

DHL and ups charge a "handling " fee for anything that goes through customs so it is more expensive overall to the buyer.
USPS will send, it will go to the customs of that country but your buyer won't get dinged for extra fees.
I put an order in for $250. I had no problem paying custom fees and tax due, what I didn't like was receiving a bill 2 days later for an additional $39. on top for "handling".
The Seller paid for it as I had specifically asked for USPS (they agreed) but then they chose to use DHL
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

I had responded as a person who sent a gift to someone else. If there is a buyer in the country that you ship to, of course the buyer is responsible for any custom fees. But if you are sending a gift, don't let the first thing they open be their pocketbook.
KYLEE