Confused With Website

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
sportsmom_connie

Confused With Website

Post by sportsmom_connie »

First I want to apologize for my lack of knowledge on this website. But I don’t understand why there are hardly any photos or prices listed for the dolls for sale. I’ve sent PM to some and some were very rude because I asked to see a picture of the doll. To me, I’d think anybody would want to see it to know if it’s what they want or not. She said she really didn’t want to go through the trouble of showing the doll if I wasn’t a serious inquirer. GEEZ! Without knowing the cost or what it looks like, how would I know?! Anyway, I subscribed to doll fan to find my first FBS doll, which I’ve yet to do, thinking I’d see many beautiful choices. There weren’t nearly as many as I expected and now there are even fewer! Seems to be more Re-borne than FBS. BUT it’s the prices and photos that I’m more concerned with. What am I missing? Am I not looking in the right places or is it that I just don’t know how to do it? Please help!!
NadiaK

Re: Confused With Website

Post by NadiaK »

Be sure you are looking here when looking for FBS for sale.
viewforum.php?f=15
Most people on this forum are pretty good about posting pictures along with all details including price. There are always some that are new that may not know how to post pictures yet. And sadly there are those that have been members for years and still haven't taken the time the learn how to post pictures. I am not overly computer literate and even I figured it out. As a general rule, if someone can't be bothered to post pictures in their for sale listing along with price and all details, I just move on to the next listing. If there is a particular doll you are looking for you can always post it in the wanted section as well.
Hugs,
Nadia

Tracy Lorraine

Post by Tracy Lorraine »

Hi! Unfortunately, we’ve had so many new members that aren’t taking the time to introduce themselves or get to know anyone and the long time members are skeptical. The way things are these days, we have a right to be leery of newcomers. Get active, get involved.....and I guarantee your chances of finding your dream baby will increase.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Tracy Lorraine wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:07 pm Hi! Unfortunately, we’ve had so many new members that aren’t taking the time to introduce themselves or get to know anyone and the long time members are skeptical. The way things are these days, we have a right to be leery of newcomers. Get active, get involved.....and I guarantee your chances of finding your dream baby will increase.
NadiaK wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:51 pm Be sure you are looking here when looking for FBS for sale.

viewforum.php?f=15
Most people on this forum are pretty good about posting pictures along with all details including price. There are always some that are new that may not know how to post pictures yet. And sadly there are those that have been members for years and still haven't taken the time the learn how to post pictures. I am not overly computer literate and even I figured it out. As a general rule, if someone can't be bothered to post pictures in their for sale listing along with price and all details, I just move on to the next listing. If there is a particular doll you are looking for you can always post it in the wanted section as well.
I agree with what both Nadia and Tracy. But unfortunately I for some reason find tons of dolls I want, but can't get buy at the moment. Not sure what your criteria is for buying a fullbody so could that be a reason you aren't finding one?
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland