Fabrizia by Ping Lau assembly connectors to cloth body?

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Desma

Fabrizia by Ping Lau assembly connectors to cloth body?

Post by Desma »

I have painted a Fabrizia before and she come with a vinyl torso that was easy to assembly. I am used to assemblying with connectors, to a vinyl torso. Fabrizia also comes with a cloth body with cotter pins etc and head connector. This has stumped me. The directions that come with her are pretty unintelligible and the printing smeared. The pictures are awful. I have email Macphersons that I cannot figure out how to assemble her and they were supposed to get back to me with help but have not so far.
I was wondering if anybody else has painted a Fabrizia that has the cloth body. I sure wish that they had the vinyl torso instead. I have looked all over the internet for instructions and have not found any.
JackieKay

Re: Fabrizia by Ping Lau assembly connectors to cloth body?

Post by JackieKay »

I think maybe you have this in the wrong section. This is the place for technical computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures. Maybe try posting your question in General Dolly Discussions? Or maybe in the Creative Play section?