Changing Display Name?

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Cori_PurplePetalLeaves

Changing Display Name?

Post by Cori_PurplePetalLeaves »

I was sharing this account with my friend and business partner Tonya, but she has stepped back from the reborn world for other interests and I was wondering if I could change the account display name to reflect that only I (Cori) will be using it as a collector to buy, sell, trade personally and that our business is no longer active.

I would like to be Cori_PurplePetalLeaves.

PurplePetalLeaves is the name of my reborn IG I just opened to sell the doll I have now and to share pictures of my past and future collection etc.

I am the one paying for the subscription for this account here, so that's not an issue, my question is can/should my name be changed on this account or should I close this account and re-register and subscribe with a new account?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Hugs and Well Wishes, Cori

My Hope Nicole (Levi)
georgeanne

Re: Changing Display Name?

Post by georgeanne »

You can send a message to Steve to ensure he sees this and ask him to change your sign in name. That should do it.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Cori_PurplePetalLeaves

Re: Changing Display Name?

Post by Cori_PurplePetalLeaves »

georgeanne wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:37 pm You can send a message to Steve to ensure he sees this and ask him to change your sign in name. That should do it.
Thank you, will do! :)
Hugs and Well Wishes, Cori

My Hope Nicole (Levi)