Preemie painting and everything preemie!!!

This would be the place to ask questions or share information concerning all types of doll making, re-doing, etc.
dannyb358

Preemie painting and everything preemie!!!

Post by dannyb358 »

I’ll start off with i’m pretty sure everyone wants to achieve the most realistic preemie skin tones possible! With Natalie Scholl’s ryan it makes that desire even more because of how well he is sculpted and how he looks exactly like a preemie!!! So everyone post all of your suggestions on painting, clothes, hair, props, accessories, etc... Right here!

I just made Ryan his first outfit by hand and i have to resize all my newborn clothes to preemie because i can’t find preemie clothes that will fit him well enough and that are cheap enough. But it was awesome that Natalie gave all of his measurements online so i could make sure when making clothes that everything will fit when he gets here. I love this little guy. I am going to name him Joel Reese. I can’t wait to paint him. But i need lots of suggestions on the painting part on having him have real living preemie skin.

thanks y‘all!!!
love,
danielle
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Molly

Re: Preemie painting and everything preemie!!!

Post by Molly »

Lara has an ebook on her angelsinwaiting nursery site. Her classes are awesome! She did an ebook tutorial on premiees.

Molly
yasminao007

Re: Preemie painting and everything preemie!!!

Post by yasminao007 »

i can not found this tutorial online :(