How to professionally paint silicones & full materials list!

This would be the place to ask questions or share information concerning all types of doll making, re-doing, etc.
medici

Re: How to professionally paint silicones & full materials l

Post by medici »

medici wrote::dunno: I will not get into a fight over this.

I seem to remember you making this statement before; if I am wrong I apologize.

I
And that, dear May, is all I have to say on the matter.
Anne
footprintsbabiesMay

Post by footprintsbabiesMay »

Ok I guess I will take that as your statement was WRONG (hence you could not back it up like you have been asked to) AND YOU are apologizing. I wish you would just had come out and said that. I knew I had not said anything offensive.
I accept.
And that Dear Medici, is all I have to say on that matter too!
:wink:
LHargreaves

Post by LHargreaves »

I am waitng...tapping my foot for the mailguy!!! a sweet wonderful artist is sending me a baby to paint....because i reborn i am going to try to add a more in depth reborn type detail to one of her beautiful babies....I am excited and terrified!!! Can't wait to start and hopefully she will like it enough for me to get a go ahead to share pics :heart:
medici

Post by medici »

LHargreaves wrote:I am waitng...tapping my foot for the mailguy!!! a sweet wonderful artist is sending me a baby to paint....because i reborn i am going to try to add a more in depth reborn type detail to one of her beautiful babies....I am excited and terrified!!! Can't wait to start and hopefully she will like it enough for me to get a go ahead to share pics :heart:
How exciting LH :hug: I will not ask who (having great difficulty not asking :lol: ).

Hugs

Anne
Bellas Babies~Melissa

Post by Bellas Babies~Melissa »

Um...am I missing something? I am finally getting my first silicone baby that I would love to refurbish and repaint. I remember this post from a while back and came looking for it. Where has the tutorial gone? Was it removed? And if so did anyone make a copy of it before it was removed? I'd love it if someone could PM or email me a copy of the original silicone painting tutorial. Thanks so much!
medici

Post by medici »

I just checked and it seem like Wendy's membership has expired. I imagine that is why her posts are not here anymore, including her tutorial.

Hugs

Anne
Bellas Babies~Melissa

Oh no! Did anyone copy this (saved to their hard drive maybe?) that they can share? And does anyone have contact info for Wendy? Maybe if I wrote and asked her she could share the tutorial with me.
medici

Post by medici »

I am sorry, but I did not. You could try and email Wendy or her mum and ask them if no one here can help.

Hugs

Anne
Bellas Babies~Melissa

I'd be happy to if I knew her contact info. Was it Wendy Dickerson who did the original tutorial?
medici

Post by medici »

Yes it was :) . The tutorial carried a lot of useful information about silicone as well as being a tutorial.

Hugs

Anne
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

Well that's upseting.... I though the tutorial was here to stay.... a sticky or something like that.... so didn't run it off because new information was added.... and now it is gone! Anything Steve can do?????? Ruth :heart:
Last edited by cookielover on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Beth

Post by Beth »

Wow it looks like all of Wendy's post are now gone.
Hugs,
Beth
Bellas Babies~Melissa

OMGosh, I can't believe it's gone. I didn't realize that when a member left all of their posts disappeared as well. GRRR!!!!!!!!
chelle63876

Post by chelle63876 »

I have saved all of her photos and information on my computer. I am on my phone right now, but I will check on it in the morning. ;)
Bellas Babies~Melissa

chelle63876 wrote:I have saved all of her photos and information on my computer. I am on my phone right now, but I will check on it in the morning. ;)
Oh Chelle, I do so hope your able to find it. If so, would you mind sending the photos & info to my email addy: bellas-babies@hotmail.com I would so appreciate it! :elephant:
medici

Post by medici »

Bellas Babies~Melissa wrote:
chelle63876 wrote:I have saved all of her photos and information on my computer. I am on my phone right now, but I will check on it in the morning. ;)
Oh Chelle, I do so hope your able to find it. If so, would you mind sending the photos & info to my email addy: bellas-babies@hotmail.com I would so appreciate it! :elephant:
It would be great if you were able to repost it and make it a sticky like the old info that was there.

Hugs

Anne
Bellas Babies~Melissa

medici wrote:
Bellas Babies~Melissa wrote:
It would be great if you were able to repost it and make it a sticky like the old info that was there.

Hugs

Anne
Oh, pleeeeeeesee!!! :grouphug:
chelle63876

Post by chelle63876 »

I am working on a new post with the information on it. :) I sure hope Wendy doesn't mind. If any of you know how to get in touch with her.....please do. If she wants me to take it down, I will ASAP. :)

Hugs!!
Bellas Babies~Melissa

Oh thank you so very much Chelle. I really appreciate you taking the time to repost it for all of us! Your wonderful!
chelle63876

Post by chelle63876 »

You're very welcome, Melissa! :D I have it up now. ;) I have no idea how to make it a sticky, so hopefully someone will get in touch with Steve. Hugs!!