RebornFX has new color matches to some BabyFX colors

This would be the place to ask questions or share information concerning all types of doll making, re-doing, etc.
anjsmiles Angie

RebornFX has new color matches to some BabyFX colors

Post by anjsmiles Angie »

I just wanted to share this exciting news for those of us who used BabyFX paints and are looking for replacement colors.
RebornFX now has new color matches to many of the popular BabyFX colors. So if you have my BabyFX Peachy Baby Color guide, you can use these colors with it. Shelley Marie has produced a fabulous looking baby using my tutorial and the new RebornFX color matches.
She said:
Announcing New Colors in Rebornfx paints. Due to requests from former Babyfx paint users, we decided to produce some comparible pigment colors from the discontinued Babyfx paints into the Rebornfx air dry paint line. This will help reborners who have used or are still using the discontinued Babyfx paints to still have some of their favorite colors available in another air dry paint brand and eliminate the hassle and time consuming task of mixing your own.I had not tried the Babyfx paints, so I found these new colors interesting to use. The reborn doll picture is one I am currently working on using Angie Jones's Babyfx Peach Skin Tutorial. I found it easy to substitute the Babyfx colors in the tutorial with the Rebornfx paints.

georgeanne

Re: RebornFX has new color matches to some BabyFX colors

Post by georgeanne »

Thanks Angie this is good information. Is MacPherson's the only dealer selling the RebornFX paints still? I have been out of the loop and just getting feeling better to start reborning again.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
anjsmiles Angie

Yes, Macpherson's has the patent on these paints as they are their own original brand.
I have been doing live videos on my FB page and posting them on Youtube as well talking about the products and showing different things
as well as other stuff reborn related. You will have to check it out.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Thank you Angie, I will check them out. I have been ill for some months and just now feeling some better so am wanting to start painting again.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
anjsmiles Angie

I am so sorry to hear you have been ill. I hope you are on the mend now. Hugs!