Melody

Post by just_Brenda » Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:35 am

I purchased a baby outfit from Melody .
She shipped it super fast and it was
packed so sweetly !
Wonderful outfit ...thanks Melody ! :lol:

Kate

Post by Kate » Sun Oct 20, 2002 10:43 am

I bought Dorle, my newest Himmie (#6), from Melody and she shipped her RIGHT away, sent tons of pictures while she was on her way to tide me over, and was very easy to deal with!! And of course, Dorle is perfect!!
Kate

Reneebear

Post by Reneebear » Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:32 am

Melody bought Asian Pampers from me and paid promptly. Thank you Melody.

Suebee

Post by Suebee » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:42 pm

Melody and I have had a couple doll transactions ~ which have gone AMAZINGLY well. She is such a delight to "work" with. I look forward to crossing paths again with her any time!!! :)

Susan

Post by Susan » Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:36 pm

I just bought an outfit from Melody and everything went so smoothly from beginning to end! All communications were so friendly and fast, and the outfit arrived quickly and in perfect condition, wrapped very nicely too I might add!!!! :D Thanks so much Melody it was a real pleasure!! ANYTIME!!!

Suebee

Post by Suebee » Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:06 pm

I just bought a dress from Melody, and I want more!!! She's awesome (as always), to work with, and I will buy anything from her...any time! :)

Dawn

Post by Dawn » Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:15 pm

Melody purchased a doll from me and paid promptly! Wonderful person to deal with.

Thank you Melody!!

Dawn

Melinda

Post by Melinda » Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:25 pm

Melody adopted one of my babies and paid super fast. Wonderful to do dolly business with. Highly recommend!!!

Purple_Kangaroo (Angela)

Post by Purple_Kangaroo (Angela) » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:11 pm

Melody bought two crocheted baby sets from me and was great to deal with! Thanks, Melody!

Angela

Amberluvsdollies

Post by Amberluvsdollies » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:02 pm

I bought a baby from Melody!
She mailed him super fast and she included alot of goodies! Melody is great to work with!
The Best!~ A+A+A+A+A+ :D

MichelleMarieL

Post by MichelleMarieL » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:36 am

WELL TO MAKE A ONG SATORY SHORT JODI WON ANNA BY MICHELLE FAGAN AND I TRADED JODI AND MELODY SHIPPED ANNA AND I GOT HER TODAY
MELODY SHE IS EXQUISIT(SPELLING) YOU DID A MARVELOUS JOB PACKING HER AND THE OUTFITS SHE CAME WITH ARE BEAUTIFUL.
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOOK FORWARD TO DEALING WITH YOU AGAIN.

((((((((((((((MELODY)))))))))))))))))))))

MICHELLE

Amy Lynn

Post by Amy Lynn » Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:56 am

Adopted a baby from Melody... she is one of the sweetest people! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you Melody! :wink:

Kristina mom of 2

Post by Kristina mom of 2 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:56 am

Pebby

Total posts: 113
Gender: Female Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:33 am Post subject: Melody

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased a doll from Melody and the transaction was perfect. She shipped it really fast. A++++ Thanks again Melody

Pebby

Karenlee
Total posts: 659
Gender: Female Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:10 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased some items from Melody.
She was courteous and very conscientious.
Everything arrived well packed and in great condition.
I would not hesitate to buy from her again!
She is wonderful to deal with!!

karenlee

Kristina mom of 2

Post by Kristina mom of 2 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:57 am

LindaBforbabies
Total posts: 3140
Gender: Female Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:23 pm Post subject: Melody

Wow Melody, you are such a sweet lady. My Kati came packed up so well, and got home very fast. She is everything you said and more. You are wonderful, and I would be delighted to buy another baby from you anytime. Thanks Hugs Linda

darby14(Jodi)
Total posts: 1177
Gender: Female Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:17 pm Post subject:

I bought an OOAK from Melody - she packed her just as I requested with lots of stuff - NO BROKEN FINGERS!!!

Thanks so much for letting me adopt this adorable little girl!

THX much,
Jodi

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... ce=-1&rd=1

christie547
Total posts: 566
Gender: Female Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:49 am Post subject:

I purchased a doll from Melody and she is a treasure to deal with. The doll was absolutely perfect and she shipped extremely fast.
Thank you so very much Mel for everything. I really appreciate it and hope to do business with you again in the future.
Hugs
Christie

LeenieX

Total posts: 4880
Gender: Unknown Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:45 am Post subject:

I bought a dolly from Melody and she shipped fast and packaged nicely, and even gave me some goodies!

SharonV123

Total posts: 1780
Gender: Female Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 5:12 pm Post subject:

Another great transaction with Melody. Fast shipping and friendly pm's. I would do business with Melody any time. I love my new Himstedt, Melody!

christie547
Total posts: 566
Gender: Female Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:45 am Post subject:

Melody purchased a OOAK baby from me and paid just as promised. She is an absolute treasure to deal with and I loved doing business with her. I would never hesitate to do business with her again.
Mel, You are a wonderful person. Thank you for the sweet compliments and pms. I hope you enjoy your new little one.
Hugs
christie

Kristina mom of 2

Post by Kristina mom of 2 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:58 am

Barby Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:34 pm Post subject: Melody

I sold Melody a Himstedt Irmchen and she was wonderful to deal with. Thanks, Melody, you're a sweetie!

CatheCamille

Total posts: 2246
Gender: Female Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:52 pm Post subject:

I'm pretty sure Mel and I did a deal or two, but I've been so remiss
at posting feedback, I can't remember what it was. I do know
that she has the finest reputation and I would not hesitate to deal with her.

*~LuvMyBabies~*Ashley Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 3:05 pm Post subject:

I just purchased the most BEAUTIFUL Winnie The Pooh dress for my Lloyd Middleton Cherri doll from Melody, and I am SOOOOOO thrilled with it!! She had this wrapped SOOOOO carefully that it literally didn't get a wrinkle in it the whole trip, LOL!! I mean, I was amazed!! She was such a pleasure to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!! She is just a lovely person!!

Thank you again, Melody!!

Lots of Love & Dolly Hugs ,
Ashley

boyds4ever-Melody
Total posts: 752
Gender: Female Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:24 pm Post subject:

I received a baby from Melody ...she is perfect and arrivedquickly ! Melody is great to work with (and chat with too!)

boyds4ever-Melody
Total posts: 752
Gender: Female Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:47 pm Post subject:

I purchased an LM outfit from Melody. It arrived quickly and was mint! She is great to work with !!!

Guest Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:06 pm Post subject: Melody

I rarely ever post a feedback, but I just received a doll from Melody and in all my years on ebay and the doll boards, I have never received a doll that was packed so nice and secure. She included other items with my baby too. I am so pleased with Melody that I just had to post.

SharonV123

Total posts: 1779
Gender: Female Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:01 pm Post subject:

I just received my dolls that I purchased from Melody. It was a great transaction, friendly emails and super fast shipping. She even included extra outfits! Thanks again Melody!

darby14(Jodi)
Total posts: 1176
Gender: Female Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:57 am Post subject:

I bought Sophia May from Melody - she was great to work with - answered all my questions ahead of time, sent me pics I needed and shipped SUPER quick! She arrived in 2 days from CA!!! WOW!!!

THANKS Mel!

sfredric

Feedback

Post by sfredric » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:07 pm

Melody is a wonderful person to deal with. I adopted two special babies from her and couldn't be happier with the transaction. She shipped the babies promptly and even included extras.
I highly recommend Melody to anybody interested in doing a transaction with her.

Hugs,
Susie :D

Amy Lynn

Post by Amy Lynn » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:37 pm

I adopted another sweet baby from Melody. She is very kind and considerate and each time I have purchased from her she has shipped quickly. Thank you Melody!

Amy

Post by Amy » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:39 am

I bought a precious waki baby from Melody. She was wonderful to work with and is a SUPER packer!!!! A+++ :D
Thanks!!!
Amy

avrilm

Post by avrilm » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:13 am

Melody ordered one of my Hand knitted baby outfit 's and paid superfast..
She is really great to work with and her emails are always friendly..

Thanks Melody.. :foryou:

:grouphug:
Avrilm

Gallery link showing some of the Hand knitted outfits I make
http://www.doll-fan.com/gallery2/v/Avrilm/Pics/knits/

My Feedback
http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=883

Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:53 pm

I purchased a jester suit from Melody! She shipped it very quickly and I just love it!!
So does my baby doll that is wearing it! :D

Melody was wonderful to deal with! :)

Thank you! :foryou:
Thank you,
Angelica