Melody

This is the archive of past feedback system used
frannie

Post by frannie » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:07 am

I purchased a beautiful knit set from Melody and it arrived with lightning speed and in immaculate condition. Melody is a pleasure to buy from - thank you very much!

Frannie
Hugs, Frannie

Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:17 pm

I purchased a doll and a cradle from Melody! Both arrived lightening fast and in excellent condition!

Melody is a dream to work with, great communication!

Thank you Melody! :wink:
Thank you,
Angelica

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:14 pm

THANK YOU MELODY!!!!!!
I bought a beautiful baby from Melody. The baby was in pristine condition, arrived as if I was the original owner with everything plus more!
Melody included outfits beyond our agreement of the baby. Also the baby was shipped promptly, she emailed me the tracking number and I had her in two days, we are both in California. :D :D :D

Monica Rae

Post by Monica Rae » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:48 pm

MELODY AND I DID A TRADE AND MEL WAS ABSOLUTLEY WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH!!!!! :D
THE BABY WAS WRAPPED LIKE FORT KNOX (ABSOLUTLEY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D ) AND SHE SENT EXTRA OUTFITS AND WAS JUST A DREAM ALL AROUND!!!
THANKS SO MUCH MEL I LOVE MY BABY BOY!!!!!!!! :D :D

ABC*Monette

THANKS MELODY!

Post by ABC*Monette » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:03 am

:D I bought a doll from Melody and she shipped it SUPER fast and it was packaged wonderfully. Thank you so much Melody! :D

sjones571

Post by sjones571 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:48 pm

Melody bought a LM Doll from me and boy was it an awesome transaction. She paid very fast and is a real doll to work with.

Thanks Melody

sophiasheirloombabes

Post by sophiasheirloombabes » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:21 pm

bought a anne geddes outfit from her and she was super fast shipping and was so nice she let me know when I made the payment and let me know when she shipped thanks again Mel
For all your cloth diaper needs
www.thetendertush.com

SherylA

Post by SherylA » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:16 am

I just bought the cutest Gymboree outfit from Melody. It was shipped really fast and was carefully packed too. Thank you so much Melody!

Hugs,
Cheryl :)

darby14(Jodi)

Post by darby14(Jodi) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:40 am

I purchased an outfit from Mel - she shipped super quick!

THANKS!
Jodi

jolene

Post by jolene » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:42 am

Melody bought a AD from me and she paid fast.
She is a wonderful lady to deal with.

susan oopsydaisy

Post by susan oopsydaisy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:01 pm

I purchased a little smocked boys outfit from Melody -- beautiful set and shipped soooo fast!! Thanks,
Susan

Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:23 pm

I adopted a beautiful OOAK from Melody! She even allowed me to do a layway.
As always she when I paid in full she shipped very quickly and in she arrived in wonderful condition! Thank you so much Melody!
Looking forward to doing business with you again and again and again.....! :wink:
Thank you,
Angelica

*Jackie*

Post by *Jackie* » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:43 am

Melody sold me the cutest doggy outfit ever! She shipped REALLY fast! I still dont understand how it got here from one day to another :lol: Other then that it was sent priorty and super well packaged. Thanks so much Melody! :D

Dion

Post by Dion » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Melody bought a silicone baby from me and paid quickly and was a delight to work with! You are such a nice person, Melody. I enjoyed our talks and if we can remember :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: , I hope that we keep in touch! You are such a wonderful lady. I would work with Melody anytime in the future!!!!
:heart: :hug: Love and Hugs, Dion :hug: :heart:

terriestots

Melody

Post by terriestots » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:26 pm

I always love it when Melody adopts one of my babies! She adopted William Helland from me and paid within minutes. She also let me know when he got there safely and she is always a delight. I know I can depend on Melody whether buying from her or selling to her!
:wink:

Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:34 pm

I bought some absolutely gorgeous clothing from Melody! She shipped them super quickly and even added some extra surprises! :D
Thank you so much Melody! You are a true pleasure and a wonderful person to talk to, trade, buy or sell with! :wink:
Thank you,
Angelica

~Valerie~Anne~

Post by ~Valerie~Anne~ » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:11 pm

Melody bought a doll from me and the experience was a pleasure from beginning to end. However, Melody did more than merely buy a doll, she provided meaningful encouragement to my sister which was priceless. Thanks, Melody, I look forward to meetng you in person at Expo. :D
Emma Rose

LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:35 am

I bought a doll from Melody. She had her packed up so well...and the doll came home in an adorable outfit..Melody is a sweet lady, and I would be more than happy to buy from her again and again. She sent her express post too! Thanks so much Melody. :D
Hugs Linda!!!

Trish)wannabemom

Post by Trish)wannabemom » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:51 pm

I received a baby from Melody and she was just beautiful..Came with extras and carefully wrapped..Would do business with Melody anytime.. :D Thanks Trish

KrisC

Post by KrisC » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:44 pm

Bought a beautiful baby from Melody. She packed her super well and shipped her in lightening fast speed!!!
110% recommended!