Dion

This is the archive of past feedback system used
Brooke Nicole

Post by Brooke Nicole » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:59 pm

Dion recently purchased an outfit from me. She paid right away and was very friendly! I couldn't ask for more. Thanks, Dion! :D

terriestots

Post by terriestots » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:37 am

Dion adopted a baby from me and was wonderful to do business with!
She paid right away and let me know when the baby arrived. I would definitely recommend Dion for dolly dealings!! :)

frannie

Post by frannie » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:26 pm

Dion let me adopt her gorgeous Ayanna and she is the most wonderful and generous person ever! Dion wrote the kindest pms, kept in touch all the way and shipped my baby super fast and packaged perfectly. She included so many adorable extras and wrote me such lovely cards I don't know how to thank her for everything! I hope we will have many more ocasions to do "dolly business" together :D and I can thoroughly recommend Dion to anyone.
Dion you are wonderful to adopt from and I have truly enjoyed meeting you!

Hugs Frannie
Hugs, Frannie

Cathy B

Re: Dion

Post by Cathy B » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:50 am

I had the best dolly transaction with Dion she is a super sweet young lady whom I can't wait to meet one day :D Dion thank you for the beautiful card you sent and also the extra goodies as well, I will always do dolly adoptions from you any day :lol: :lol: :lol:
XOXOOXOXO
Cathy B.
Today's forecast:God Reigns and the Son Shines.

LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Desiree is home Dion and she is so adorable....I picked her up at our PO this afternoon, and I couldn't wait to get her home to open up her box...I was so excited...I love the outfits you sent along with her. They are beautiful...I have never had an humphrey's outfit for my babies, and it is so adorable. I love the white knit outfit too, it's perfect for our cold weather. Anyways, I got her all unpacked, and had to take off her outfit you sent her home in so I could see her chubby little hands. Her feet and legs are so cute too. I just have her in a onesie and a hat right now...I don't want to cover up those cute little leggies. You have been so wonderful to me...I love all of the sweet things you sent along with her. The ty toy, her rattle, baby girl card and her original outfit...You also had her so well packed. Thanks so much! I would love to buy another baby from you sometime again. Ladies Dion is one of the best! Hugs Linda
Hugs Linda!!!

H.Lori

Post by H.Lori » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:08 pm

I bought a Daniel Villanova Kit from Dion. She sent him so carefully, puttig him in a larger box to protect him better. He is in excellent condition. NEW

And he smells fantastic to boot!

I loved communicating with her as she was sweet, excited and so kind.

Her shipping was lightening fast. I feel like I paid her and turned around and he was there! Thanks so much Dion!

Danielle

Post by Danielle » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Dion is so sweet and wonderful to work with !! :) She bought a blanket from me and paid instantly and then let me know right when it arrived. Thank you so much Dion!! :D *Hugs!*
-Danielle

Shawndamom3

Post by Shawndamom3 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:37 pm

Dion is wonderful to do Dolly deals with. She purchased an outfit from me and she let me know when it arrived. Like always a PERFECT transaction with her :wink: .

Kimber

Post by Kimber » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:00 am

Dion recently ordered a second custom Kimono and matching blanket from me. I was not able to find the right fabric for her, so she was able to find it herself and shipped it to me along with her payment. I have found Dion to be a wonderful person with whom to do business. She is very friendly and stays in contact. I LOVED making the outfit and blanket for her. I value her as a customer and a friend.

Thank you, Dion!!

jacknjillnursery(Connie)

Post by jacknjillnursery(Connie) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Dion bought a very pretty dress from me and paid me instantly:) She is a super sweet person to deal with and I would recommend her in a heartbeat :) She also let me know when the dress arrived and that she liked it:) thank you so much, Dion for buying from me :foryou: ...hugs, Connie

jacque123

Post by jacque123 » Sun May 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Dion bought some baby clothes from me and she paid me right away! Smooth transaction all the way! Thanks Dion!!! A++++++++++

Hugs,

chiara.ran

Post by chiara.ran » Tue May 13, 2008 6:09 am

Dion bought an outfit from me.
She sent me immediately the payment and let me know when it arrived.
Dion is a wonderful lady to deal with, I'll do it again anytime.
Thank you very much Dion!
Chiara

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:09 pm

I bought a doll from Dion, our pm's were quick and easy, she sent the doll off right away. What a wonderful person, can't wait to meet you Dion.

LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Dion has got to be the bestest sweetest lady on here. I bought a doll from her, and communication was great!! Doll came home packed perfectly, and was mint as she stated. Dion you are such a great lady...I am so happy to have met you. Can't wait to get my next little sweetheart home from you...Take care. Love & Hugs Linda
Hugs Linda!!!

LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS

Post by LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:40 am

I bought a doll from Dion and she sent him right away! She was very nice to deal with and I hope to buy more from her in the future! Thanks Dion!

Dianegonenuts

Post by Dianegonenuts » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:49 pm

I adopted a baby from Dion and I have to say it was the most wonderful experience. She is kind and funny, answers pms quickly and she sent oodles of extra outfits. I can't say thank-you enough. And yes Dion, she does have a mischeivous little face!! I would buy from Dion again in a heartbeat!

LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:32 am

Another wonderful dolly transaction with Dion...My second Skille arrived home...Packed perfectly and with an extra beautiful dress and shoes...Dion, thanks so much. You are a dream to buy from. Hugs Linda
Hugs Linda!!!