Post by Steve » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:15 pm

feedback thread for Dion
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret

tuckerk

thanks

Post by tuckerk » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:00 pm

Dion bought a baby from me and was just perfect to deal with......paid quickly and just loved the baby..........I would deal with her anytime.......Hugs, Kathy

Mary

Post by Mary » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:31 pm

:D Dion bought a baby from me. She paid super fast. She is so much fun to get to know! Thanks so much Dion! Hugs, Mary

Marie K

Dion

Post by Marie K » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:11 pm

Dion bought my Shayna and paid my full price with no waiting around on a layawy plan. She not only sent the money fast she kept on top of when I shipped and made sure I knew when she arrived and how happy she was with her. What I esp am happy about was that she was thrilled just to get the baby and her stuff, I got to keep my Steiff dog even though I had added her to sweeten deal. I got my baby a new mom, my full asking price and I got to keep the dog. Would do business with Dion anytime. Hugs, marie K

Pams Little Blessings

Post by Pams Little Blessings » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:46 pm

Dion bought Maddie Fagan, she paid promptly and let me know as soon as she was home. Dion is a pleasure to chat with and I highly recommend.

Thanks Dion :D

Hugs~Pam
ImageImage

LisaJ

Post by LisaJ » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:19 am

Made a purchase with Dion. Nice to chat with and She's super fast . Cool dealing with her.

Thanks, Lisa

diannanewburn

Post by diannanewburn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 pm

Dion adopted my precious Nikita payed quickly, great communication what a pleasure to do business with and I hope she has many happy days with Nikita and post many photos. Thank you again Dianna

Californiateri

Post by Californiateri » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:19 pm

Dion is such a sweet lady - and a fellow No. Californian!!! She bought an outfit from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Dion.

teri

JanWeb

Post by JanWeb » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:04 pm

I bought 3 babies from Dion which arrived today. She's a living doll and a pleasure to work with. What a great transaction and have been having fun emailing back and forth, she's so funny :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much
Love
JanWeb

diannanewburn

Post by diannanewburn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:32 pm

Thank you so much for another great transaction. Always a pleasure to do business with Dion great communication and very special lady. Thank you Dianna

Brendas Babies

Post by Brendas Babies » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm

Dion bought two little dresses from me and was such a pleasure to deal with! She is a gem!
Sweet Quinny by Nikki!

MicheleSCN

Feedback

Post by MicheleSCN » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:52 pm

Dion is a true sweetheart to deal with. Purchased a sweater set from me and was very understanding when the weather kept me from shipping it out on the date I told her I would. Wonderful person. :D

LibbyT

Post by LibbyT » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:37 am

Dion bought my Melissa Helland, and I am so glad that I sold Melissa to her! Dion is such an angel! Wonderful pm's and paid me immediately! She let me know when Melissa arrived, because she knew I was hoping this baby would arrive home safely! Do not hesitate to do any transactions with her. She is the best!!

dollval

Post by dollval » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:43 pm

Dion just bought Elora Helland from me and was wonderful to deal with- she paid immediately and let me know as soon as the baby arrived. She is lovely to know and I highly recommend her- Val

~Ginger~

Post by ~Ginger~ » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:05 pm

Dion bought an outfit from me and paied very fast and was very sweet to deal with, I would sell to her anttime!!! Thanks for the great transaction!
My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely. :goofy:

LisaJ

Post by LisaJ » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:41 pm

Dion is always a pleasure to deal with; pays quickly and provides super communication. Always GREAT dealings.

Lisa

sophiasheirloombabes

Post by sophiasheirloombabes » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:57 pm

A wonderful person to deal with, SUPER FAST PAYMENT!!! thanks so very much I would love to do business with Dion anytime
For all your cloth diaper needs
www.thetendertush.com

*Jackie*

Post by *Jackie* » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:45 pm

Dion was such a pleasure to work with. She so delightful and such a nice lady. She paid promptly thru paypal without delay. Thank you so much Dion. Hope you enjoy and it was nice meeting you as well :D *HUGS* :D

bean

Post by bean » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:11 pm

DION BOUGHT A SILICONE BABY FROM ME AND PAYED SUPER FAST. YOU ARE A SWEETHEART TO WORK WITH :D I LOVED TALKING TO YOU. SURE HOPE WE AND DO MORE DOLLY DEAL IN THE FUTURE :wink: IT'S NICE TO HAVE A NEW DOLLY FRIEND !!
ENJOY YOUR NEW BABY :baby:
HUGS~BEAN :hug:

Paula.U.K.

Post by Paula.U.K. » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:56 pm

Dion brought a knitted set from me and paid so quick such a lovely lady to deal with. Hope to deal with you again somtime.
Hugs Paula :lol: