Post by Steve » Fri May 23, 2008 2:40 pm

feedback thread for jane kirkwood
Loves of My Life
Van & Hudson
Benjamin & Margaret

alunaandy

Re: jane kirkwood

Post by alunaandy » Fri May 23, 2008 2:55 pm

What a brilliant adoption. :banana: Jane let me adopt her wonderful Hanl baby. :baby: She suggested that we meet to exchange the baby as we don't live too far away from each other. What a night - it was pouring with rain!!!!
We met in a convenient place and I found Jane sitting in her car .
I jumped into the front seat while Jane took my Hanl girl out from her car seat and she then put her into my arms and it was love :heart: at first sight - with my baby :baby: ......... not Jane!!!!!! :lol:

Jane and I had a chat about our families and dolly collecting, it was lovely to meet a dolly friend. :grouphug: In fact Jane had bought a pram from me a number of years ago!!!!!! :D

The Hanl baby :baby: was exactly as described and I can certainly recommend adopting a baby from Jane or letting her adopt one from you. Thanks Jane. :foryou: Lots of love Aluna x x

jodi

Post by jodi » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:13 am

Jane bought a baby from me sometime ago.. but i didnt leave feedback (sorry) She was such a pleasure to deal with, paid promptly and let me know as soon as her little one arrived. I would deal with Jane anytime. Hugs, Jodi x

Hugs Jodi x

alunaandy

Post by alunaandy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:20 pm

I've just bought another lovely OOAK from Jane. The baby :baby: was described honestly and we met again to carry out the adoption which was nice.
Lovely meeting you again Jane. Keep intouch. Lots of love Aluna x x