Californiateri

This is the archive of past feedback system used
Pebby

Perfect transaction

Post by Pebby » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:45 am

I purchased a doll kit from Teri. Perfect transaction, she shipped it out fast and was a pleasure to do business with !! Thank you Teri

Pebby

Lexi

Post by Lexi » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:01 pm

I bought an eyelet cradle set from Teri. It arrived today & it is beautiful & just perfect! Teri was wonderful to buy from!

Thank You!!

Lexi

michelle

Post by michelle » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:28 pm

My basket arrived today. It is beautiful. Teri was so fast and we had great communication. I'm very happy. :P
Thank you Teri,
Michelle

sophiehound

outfits

Post by sophiehound » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:59 pm

:D :D :D Very nice person, hope to deal with her again!! Things were as stated!! Good experience!! Thanks, sophiehound

LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS

Post by LINDASLITTLEBLESSINGS » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:28 pm

Teri is an angel with a BIG heart!

Lexi

Post by Lexi » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:36 am

I bought a little basket set from Teri ~ it is beautiful & arrived super fast & perfectly packaged. Thank You!!

Lexi

LovinIt(Crystal)

Post by LovinIt(Crystal) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:26 am

I bought a basket set and couldn't be happier :D Thanks!

Debby

Post by Debby » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:34 pm

5 STAR RATING!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I bought a basket set from Terri which arrived in perfect condition and custom made! it is simply beautiful! It is perfect for my small babies. She wrapped it like a professional.
Terri is awesome to deal with and she emailed me every step of the deal from picking the colors to a final picture of the product to letting me know the second it shipped. You can not get any better than this!
I have 2 more basket sets coming from her also.
She is the best!
THANK YOU TERRI!!!!

lizzie(Jane)

Post by lizzie(Jane) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:14 pm

I recived the cutest outfits from Terri. Thanks, lizzie(jane)

Rebel*Mai

Post by Rebel*Mai » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:27 am

Teri made sure my first DF transaction was perfect!

I bought a little basket and liner from Teri and they are great! She took great care with the packaging and let me know every step of the way what was happening.

Thank you Terri, I hope all my transactions here are just like this!

Doll-Lee

Post by Doll-Lee » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:39 am

I received my basket today from Teri. Just like everyone else I am very pleased with it and it was very professionally packaged. Teri is a lovely lady to deal with.
Many thanks Teri,
Lee

Debby

Post by Debby » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:29 pm

I received 2 more darling basket sets from Terri today! As usual, they are beautiful!!!
Terri is so wonderful to deal with. She keeps in constant contact and her shipping is the fastest I have ever seen. Almost overnight!
I have had many great transactions with her and will continue to buy from her. She is great!!!
THANKS!!!!

britanie28532

Post by britanie28532 » Fri May 18, 2007 11:21 am

Teri adopted a 14" sili baby from me. She paid right away :D :D

Debby

Post by Debby » Fri May 25, 2007 2:36 am

I bought another tiny basket set and 3 darling outfits from Terri. As usual, everything is perfect and I could not ask for better service. She ships immediately and my stuff always arrives within 3 days.
The outfits are in perfect condition and the basket sets are awesome. They are the best ones around and she sells them at a great price!
She is the "best of the best!"

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Fri May 25, 2007 2:26 pm

I bought an outfit from Teri. It arrived SO fast. It's gorgeous, thanks Teri.

Annette

Post by Annette » Wed May 30, 2007 4:10 pm

I bought some outfits from Teri. They arrived super fast, and they're all lovely and in excellent condition.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Teri again. She's a super lady to deal with!
Thankyou Teri, it was a pleasure. :)
Hugs Annette

Dion

Post by Dion » Thu May 31, 2007 11:54 am

:D I bought an adorable little pants outfit from Teri. It arrived very quickly and in pristine condition! Thank you so much, Teri! I love the outfit and working with you!!! :D
:D Hugs and Blessings, Dion

LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:52 pm

I bought Lillian from Teri, and she is a wonderful sweet lady. She shipped super fast, and Lillian was so well packaged. Thanks Teri, you have been wonderful, hope we can have more dealings in the future. Hugs Linda :D
Hugs Linda!!!

Made by Barbara

Post by Made by Barbara » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:35 pm

I did a trade with Teri and everything went great! She shipped out my baby very quickly and she was exactly as described! I am very happy and wouldn't hesitate to due business with her again! Thanks Teri! Hugs, Barbara

Debby

Post by Debby » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:40 pm

I bought several outfits for my new granddaughter and they arrived in perfect condition and very fast.
Terri is so awesome! She sent a extra, beautiful dress for the new grandbaby. Also some adorable baby barretts!
I love buying from Terri because I know everything she sells is top notch and she always gets the items out immediately.
She is the perfect seller in every way!
THANK YOU TERRI!!!! :noteworthy: