Pam's Little Blessings

This is the archive of past feedback system used
Whalerider7(christine)

Post by Whalerider7(christine) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:36 pm

Pam just bought my Anais and transaction went super! Fast payment and great communication throughout :D

Hugs,
Christine

susan penner

Post by susan penner » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 pm

I bought a silicone baby from Pam and he is perfect, just as described, totally happy and would buy from her again any time :) thanks Pam i LOVE him
susan

Kathy

Post by Kathy » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:12 am

I bought a Fussy Matty from Pam. He is just as descibed. She let me do a layaway and she is awesome to deal with. Thank you so much Pam. Matty is adorable.

SherylA

Re: Pam's Little Blessings

Post by SherylA » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:36 pm

Pam bought a baby from me and was a dream to deal with. She also paid right away. Great transaction...I would not hesitate to do another dolly deal with her again. Thanks Pam!!! :foryou:

Hugs,
Cheryl :)

maria1968

Post by maria1968 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:53 am

Pam let me get Valentine Breedveld through Layaway. She is so awesome to deal with. Thank you so much Pam. I love her to bits.
I would definitely recommend Pam to anyone interested in purchasing anything from her.

LeeAnneB

Post by LeeAnneB » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:31 pm

I just purchased Pam's resin Hayden. Pam is wonderful to deal with! Her communication with me was excellent, baby Hayden arrived quickly and was wonderfully packed. I am so in love with my new baby!

Thank you so much, Pam!

LeeAnne

almond

Post by almond » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:13 am

I adopted a very special baby on behalf of my dearest friend.This baby arrived super quick and is perfection.
We are thrilled and delighted.She was packaged well and Pam was excellent with communication.I recommend her to all.Thank-you Pam
:D

HUGADOLL-Dolly

Post by HUGADOLL-Dolly » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 am

I did a trade with Pam and she was excellent to work with. The baby arrived very quickly and beautifully wrapped and in excellent brand new condition! Pam also had extremely good communication with me throughout the entire trade! I would not hesitate to do business with Pam again.

Thank you so much, Pam!

Hugs-
Dolly