Pam's Little Blessings

This is the archive of past feedback system used
marti

Post by marti » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:00 am

I bought 2 Berenguers from Pam. They were in wonderful shape and she shipped very fast. Thank you Pam!
Marti

Valli

Post by Valli » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:33 pm

Thank you Pam for selling little 'Gabby'. You were so helpful and she arrived well packed, just as you described her. You made my first transaction through DF a very pleasant one.

christie547

Post by christie547 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:39 am

I was able to purchase a silicone from Pam and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Extra fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again
Thank you Pam
Hugs
Christie

LisaAnn

Post by LisaAnn » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:21 pm

I just recived a berenguer head I bought from Pam. She is so nice to work with. She shipped extra fast, and great communication! Thanks Pam! :D

Brooke143

Post by Brooke143 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:39 pm

I did a trade with Pam and she is wonderful to deal with. She keeps in touch during the entire transaction, ships quickly and packages everything very well. I look forward to dealing with her again, and highly recommend her.

Blessings,

Brooke

juliet*

Post by juliet* » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:17 pm

I bought a boo-boo OOAK from Pam and it arrived perfectly safe and sound. I am beyond thrilled with my little one. Thanks Pam!

Valli

Post by Valli » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:55 am

I've just received my lil bittie, Alexandria from Pam. Thank you so much for being the source of many blessings. You have an appropriate name.
Hugziz from Lexie and me.
xxx <><

Cathy

Post by Cathy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:43 am

I purchased a doll from Pam. Everything went smoothly.
Pam is reliable, is concerned about the dolls shipping and in general
a very nice person.
Thanks so much Pam,
Cathy

ElizabethRW

Post by ElizabethRW » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:29 pm

Pam purchased an outfit from me and paid really fast. It was a pleasure to do business with her! :)

SharonR

Pam's Little Blessings

Post by SharonR » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:18 am

Pam is a real pleasure to do business with. She responds to every PM and is very fast on shipping. Thank Pam !!!

angie~babydollshoppe

Post by angie~babydollshoppe » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:23 am

:D Pam adopted a Fagan silicone from me and the transaction was smooth and no problems. She is the best!

Thank you, Pam!

Angie H.

marti

Post by marti » Tue May 03, 2005 8:53 am

I bought a little bundle baby silicone from Pam. She is fast to ship and the baby is adorable!!! Thank you Pam

fayrae

Post by fayrae » Thu May 12, 2005 7:08 pm

I bought a doll from Pam. She is a very friendly and helpful person, also a super fast shipper. I'm very happy with Brianna and anxious to reborn her. Thanks Pam.

JanWeb

Pam's little blessings

Post by JanWeb » Fri May 13, 2005 1:56 pm

I bought my first resin baby from Pam. Wow is he gorgeous. Thanks for the chance to adopt this cutie and his speedy arrive.

Hugs
JanWeb

shondra

Post by shondra » Sat May 28, 2005 11:21 am

I have bought several times from Pam and every item was a great deal and super fast shipping. Thanks!

Debbie Loves Dolls

Post by Debbie Loves Dolls » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:07 pm

I bought Gabriel Holt from Pam and the price was great the shipping was fast and the baby is wonderful! THANKS PAM!!!!!!!! :elephant:

LisaAnn

Post by LisaAnn » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:55 am

I bought a mini baby dress from Pam. Like last time, it arrived super fast and it is perfect for my little doll! Pam is very easy to work with! Wouldn't hesitate to work with Pam once more!

Brendas Babies

Pam's Little Blessings

Post by Brendas Babies » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:12 pm

I bought a cute little outfit from Pam, and she was easy to work with and kept me informed of it's shipping and arrival. She is great to deal with!
Sweet Quinny by Nikki!

alunaandy

Pam

Post by alunaandy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:31 pm

:lol: Hi, just received in the post today after it's long journey to the U.K. a little girl's belly plate.

Not sure which lucky one is going to get it yet!!!! :wink:

Pam was fab to deal with and the item arrived very quickly and wrapped well. Thanks Pam ever so much. Regards Aluna x x :D

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:06 pm

I just bought the beautiful Jocelyn Fagan from Pam, she ships super fast !!!! Thanks Pam !!!!!