Pam's Little Blessings

This is the archive of past feedback system used
nadinechatty

Post by nadinechatty » Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:18 pm

Pam (Pam's Little Blessings)
"WOW" Pam walked me through my first doll transaction and was so kind. Pam went up and beyond to help me get my Dream Tina Kewy Georgie baby. Thanks Pam. I would buy from Pam in a Heartbeat. Pam even helped in having different doll artist help in his painting, new body, ect. I was truly Blessed buying my first baby from Pam. She took care of all shipping arrangements and extras I never would of known. I have made a Great New Friend. Pam your the Best!!
Nadine (chatty)

Georgies Mom Tammy

Post by Georgies Mom Tammy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:37 pm

I got a body from Pam, it was shipped quickly arrived in perfect shape and I am very happy with the deal...
Thanks Pam!

Rhonda

Pam

Post by Rhonda » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:49 pm

I bought a body and ties from Pam and it arrived quickly and in excellent condition.
thanks,
Rhonda

nanaglenna

Pam

Post by nanaglenna » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:03 pm

I just recieved my beautiful Daniel by Heather Boneham from Pam. What a wonderful person to work with. So kind and caring. Thankyou so much Pam for working with me on this one.
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

Sylvie

Post by Sylvie » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:03 am

I just received my wonderful Dena from Pam. Anybody who never had a deal this Pam can't understand what a dream means ! Pam is wonderful so trustfull ,always sending mails answering within a minute, explaining all the details to make sure her customers will be happy ! My baby is perfect, exactly as described, so well packed and shipped to France whithin only 6 days !
If all the dealers were as wonderful as Pam this world should be Paradise !
Pam is a great lady !
Thank you so much Pam ! I'll deal with you in anytime !
:foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :heart: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :heart: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :heart: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :heart: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou: :foryou:

dollygail

Post by dollygail » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:35 am

JUST GOT BRADY HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL :P PAM WAS SO EASY TO BUY FROM RECOMEND HER TO ANY ONE :lol: THANKS PAM :)

Kimberly4HeavensGarden

Post by Kimberly4HeavensGarden » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:30 pm

As always, Pam is AWESOME ro deal with... both as a seller, buyer or in a trade... she recently purchased a doll kit from me and was so great... I can always count on a great transaction with her :) Thanks Pam!
God Bless,
Kimberly

KristinaLynn

Post by KristinaLynn » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:34 pm

I just got Daniel from Pam...

She was the BEST to work with, she kept me updated on his progress at all times, and she even made a post displaying my little guy. She did such a beautiful job painting and weighting him. I would DEFINITELY do business with her again and again!

Thank You Pam for my new baby boy!

Hugs
Kristina

Lynda R

Post by Lynda R » Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:06 pm

I got my baby daniel and love him, pam was fast getting him to me :D she is a wonderful person to deal with, she is friendly and a great to communicate with and her reborning is amazing :D thank you pam :D hugs. lynda

Kim

Post by Kim » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:23 pm

I got a delightful, sweet, perfect baby from Pam and am so pleased with how communicative she was, amazing rooting she did for me, head and eyelashes, baby received so fast and perfectly shipped! Baby even more beautiful than I imagined and even more beautiful in person. I will definetely buy from Pam in the future and have great trust in her as a seller and her talent as a doll reborner, painter etc. Great person and so helpful, you can tell she really cares.

Thanks Pam! :heart:

Kim

Cyndi WyndiKins

Post by Cyndi WyndiKins » Sun May 07, 2006 8:13 am

I adopted Daniel by heather boneham from pam. She was wonderful to work with!!!! keep open communication and was just wonderful to deal with. Would recomend doing business with her she is just wonderuful!!!!

Thank you pam for a wonderful adoption :lol: :lol:

I LOVE my little danny!!!!
Cyndi

M. Marie

Post by M. Marie » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:08 pm

I bought Ashley from Pam and she was a great person to buy from. She shipped her out right away and answered all questions for me. She is such a sweet person.
Thanks again Pam :D
Michael Marie

Kim

Post by Kim » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:11 am

I bought a gorgeous silicone baby from Pam and couldn't be happier! Pam always answers pm's promptly, ships super fast and is very kind and meticulous in her descriptions of her babies. She is just wonderful and my favorite person to buy from as I have complete trust in her and am always completely pleased with my babies!!!

:D Kim
Misty's Shabby*Little*Babies

Nicol.J.R

Post by Nicol.J.R » Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:29 pm

Pam is the BEST, she ships fast and communicates excellant. I believe she is the best person on DF to work with, you can never go wrong with her, so polite and very understanding. I will for sure work with her again in the near future. Thanks again Pam, for ALL the great PM's, and such lovely items I purchased from you. Your in excellant hands here with Pam.

Nicol

ginolalyn

pam's little blessings

Post by ginolalyn » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:17 am

bought ooak version of zosja from pam. good transaction and would always buy from again, very helpful.
thanks pam,
lyn.

Annette

Post by Annette » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:28 pm

Always a pleasure to deal with Pam. She bought a doll from me, and paid super fast, and she let me know when it arrived. :)
Thanks Pam, for a very pleasant transaction. :)
Hugs Annette

Kim

Post by Kim » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:25 am

Another wonderful purchase from my favorite seller :D

I now have my all time dream baby, Daniel Boneham who I have named Sam. He is the most realistic baby I have and his silicone perfection. He is amazing quality, perfect painting and hair. I could not be happier and I will treasure him always.

Pam is wonderful and shipping is amazingly fast!

Do not hesitiate if you have a chance to buy from her, you can not go wrong!

Kim :D

7mari7

dawson

Post by 7mari7 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:38 am

i got dawson today!
thanks pam for everything!
pam is a lovely lady,she shipped him fast,kept track of him until i recieved him today.what can i say.......she is one of the best and i will definatly buy from her again,
THANKS PAM!

hugs mari xx

babyluvRene

Post by babyluvRene » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:23 pm

Pam and I traded and it was a great one thanks again pam for the great trade xoxoxoxRen'e :lol:

michelle

Post by michelle » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:06 pm

Thank you Pam for such a smooth transaction. It was a pleasure working with Pam (good communication, fast & prompt delivery of a safely wrapped baby!. Thank you again, :D
Michelle/minnieshel