SUSY

This is the archive of past feedback system used
mandy-willo

feedback for suzy

Post by mandy-willo » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:11 am

I have just received an outfit i bought from suzy, she delivered right away and it came in less than a week to U.K and she was brilliant with shipping costs too, she didnt charge the earth and was honest, thanks susy hope to deal with you again.

DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:00 pm

Received an adorable outfit from Susy and you could not ask for a better person to buy from.....she comes highly recommended by me...thanks Susy, you are a perfect angel...

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!

Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:45 pm

I bought a dress from Susy...it is so beautiful! I'm sure you'll be seeing one or some of my babies in it soon! Thanks so much Susy. I love the dress!

cindya

Post by cindya » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:53 am

I just recieved two outfits fast shipping and so cute!!

thanks Suzy

Angelicabeb

Post by Angelicabeb » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:39 pm

I purchased a wonderful Gymboree lot from Susy! As always a perfect transaction from start to finish!
Fast shipping and the clothing is immaculate!

Always a pleasure Susy! :foryou:
Thank you,
Angelica

Critters07

Post by Critters07 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:52 am

Susy purchased a outfit from me. She paid quickly and even emailed me when her item arived. Very nice transaction. Thank you Susy!

Hugs, Donna :D

Pams Little Blessings

Post by Pams Little Blessings » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:49 am

I did a partial trade with Susy and she paid promptly and let me know as soon as her baby arrived. Susy is always great to buy from or sell to.

Thanks, Pam
ImageImage

Cathe

Post by Cathe » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:57 pm

Sold a doll to Susy. Great communication, fast pay. Doesn't get better than that. Always a pleasure to deal with in any way. :D

kathyd

Post by kathyd » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:40 pm

I bought another ooak doll from Susy she is fantastic to deal with. You know what your getting and she sends doll off right away.
Thanks, Kathyd
Last edited by kathyd on Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kathyd

Post by kathyd » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:25 pm

I bought Mckensie from Susy she shipped her off right away. Susy is always a pleasure to do business with.
Thank you, Kathyd

Sally - USA

Post by Sally - USA » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:13 pm

Susy is as good as her word. I offered to buy a dolly from her and she accepted my offer. She sent the dolly quickly and packed up just right. The dolly was everything she had said it would be and I am very pleased.

You can buy without hesitation from Susy!

Thanks again for a flawlessly smooth transaction Susy.

Warmly,
Sally S.

Lexi

Post by Lexi » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:59 pm

Susy bought a doll kit from me ~ she paid right away & let me know when it arrived. It was a pleasure!!

Thanks so Much!!! :foryou:

Lexi

Genea

Post by Genea » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:34 am

I bought Ruby from Susy. She was great to work with. She shipped quickly, had her packed up great and described her perfectly. Would buy from Susy anytime.
Genea

sophiasheirloombabes

Post by sophiasheirloombabes » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:43 pm

susy bought taliah helland from me and was an absolute joy to dealwith she let me know as soon as the doll arrived and paid her layaway SUPER FAST infact she had 6 months and paid it off in less then a month, I wish all my doll deal go this well

almond

Post by almond » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:04 am

I just adopted a beautiful baby from Susy.I am thrilled and delighted with her.She arrived in superfast time to the UK.Susy has excellent communication and it was a real pleasure doing business with her.
Thank-you Susy.
:D

christie547

Post by christie547 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:28 am

Susy purchased Taliah from me and as always paid lightning fast. Susy is always a pleasure to deal with - she and I have had many dealings and I hope will have many more in the future.

Thank you again Susy - I hope you enjoy your new little girl!!!

hugs
christie

Denise

Re: SUSY

Post by Denise » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 pm

I just received Taliah from Susy! She is a caring and wonderful seller. (She contacted me because I missed out on one of the Taliah's she purchased.) She offered the doll to me and let me do a layawy! I am so thrilled to finally have Taliah. Thanks from the bottom of my heart! She also shipped two day air so I could get him before the weekend! Denise

Pammy H

Post by Pammy H » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:09 am

I bought the most gorgeous little girl from Susy, I love her. She arrived so fast. Great transaction. Thank you. Pam

Adrie336

Post by Adrie336 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:14 am

Susy and I did a trade/partial trade and we both got new babies. She is a sweetheart to deal with and a very friendly and kind lady. She was easy to correspond with and open about everything. I am very happy with my new baby! Thanks Susy!!!!!

Cathy B

Post by Cathy B » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:52 am

I just received a beautiful baby boy form Susy she packed him very well and shipped him off to me fast, thank you for the great dolly adoption I look forward to adopting more babies in the future from you :D :D :D XOXOOX
Cathy B.
Today's forecast:God Reigns and the Son Shines.