bean

This is the archive of past feedback system used
Neysa

Post by Neysa » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:47 pm

I bought an outfit from Gail. She kept me up to date with e-mails as to everything. Received the outfit today and she even went out of her way to wrap it special for christmas. Such a pleasure to do business with. Wish everyone was this way.......

Thanks!!!!!

Butterflyfaith

Jester set

Post by Butterflyfaith » Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:36 pm

I recently bought a jester set from Gail........The entire experience was great....Gail is an A+ person to deal with! Would buy from anytime!
Thank you

dolls-r-me-valerie

Bean

Post by dolls-r-me-valerie » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:55 am

Wonderful person to deal with. Pays with the speed of light!! Nice communication. Would deal with anytime.

Annette

Post by Annette » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:34 am

It's a pleasure to deal with bean! I got two lovely outfits from her. Both just perfect, as described!
She's a delight to buy from!
Thankyou so much dear! :)
Hugs Annette

laura_foyn

Post by laura_foyn » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:55 pm

I sold a dolly and an outfit to bean and it was an awsome sale. Very smooth. I would love to do business with her anytime!

Thanks!!

BeachKay

Post by BeachKay » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:22 pm

Beautiful dress Bean! Thanks so much!

Lisa Mohr

Post by Lisa Mohr » Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:34 pm

Gail(I didn't know you had a name other then bean :wink: )bought an outfit from me and paid super fast!She is really sweet!

darby14(Jodi)

Post by darby14(Jodi) » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:45 pm

Bean purchased a doll from me. She paid quickly and even confirmed arrival.

THANKS so much!
Jodi

Annette

Post by Annette » Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:16 pm

Bean and I did a dolly trade, and it went great!! The doll was packed really well and arrived in a timely manner.
We both got our dolls on the same day! :)
Thankyou bean!! I love my baby! And if you ever want to do a trade again, just let me know! I'd love to deal with you again!
Hugs Annette

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:23 pm

What an awesome lady! She bought a doll from me and what a total pleasere she is....thanks Bean...you made this fun, and I made a new friend!

Bobbie

Post by Bobbie » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:32 pm

bean bought an OOAK baby from me...and when it arrived it was broken beyond any repair! Oh I felt so bad...I sent her her money back, and this darling girl made all the arrangements for me to get my money back from the Podst Office. She was so sweet about everything, and I not only would sell to her, I would buy from her in a new York minute...thanks Bean...you helped to make this potentially awful situation work out great.

And thanks for being so nice about it all!!!

Bobbie

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:21 pm

I bought a doll from bean and it was packed pefectly and she sent him out immediately ! She is a super lady to deal with and a wonderful dolly friend :)
I would recommend Bean to anyone .Thanks so much Bean :)
hugs,Lisa

Sheilas Canadian Knits

Post by Sheilas Canadian Knits » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:20 pm

Gail just bought a knitted outfit from me and sent payment very quickly.
We had some lovely communication and it was such a pleasure to make something for such a sweet person. Thank you Gail.
Hugs,
Sheila. :) :) :)

Heather R

Post by Heather R » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:22 pm

Gail bought AD Grace Huti from me. Great communication & she paid very quickly. A pleasure to do business with....

Barbara L.

Post by Barbara L. » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:41 pm

Bean & I traded dolls--and it worked out perfectly. We are both very happy with our new dolls. And they arrived at their new homes on the same day! :D
Our PM's back & forth were a lot of fun and she is just a great lady to
deal with.
I would do business with her anytime!
Thanks for my new baby, Bean
Barbara L.

shondra

Post by shondra » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:50 pm

Bean bought two dolls from me and paid SUPER quickly! She even PMed to let me know when they arrived home safely. Thank you!

Mary

Post by Mary » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:34 am

I traded babies with Bean, she is awesome!!!!!!!!

mikkibaby

Post by mikkibaby » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:01 pm

I just did my fist trade on Doll-Fan, and it was with Bean. What a sweetheart! My new baby boy is wonderful, he wa shipped so very fast, and she sent me a sweet gift along withf him! Love this gal!
Mikki

Suebee

Post by Suebee » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:08 am

I bought some LOVELY clothes from Bean... they are ADORABLE, and wonderful ... they were nicely wrapped (like a present!), and they got here so quickly. :D Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, Bean ~ it's been a treat working with you!! :foryou:

lisa/preciousnewborns

Post by lisa/preciousnewborns » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:13 am

I bought an outfit and its great I just love it to death. Thanks for great deal.