bean

This is the archive of past feedback system used
DMKreiser

Post by DMKreiser » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:40 am

I purchased Zapf Vivian from Bean ... she held the doll for me until I got paid and then shipped her right out to me!!! I would definately buy from her again!!

Thanks Bean!!!

Denise

jacknjillnursery(Connie)

Post by jacknjillnursery(Connie) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:25 am

I bought a really cute outfit from Bean and it arrived very fast and in really the best of condition:) A super nice lady to deal with, you won't be disappointed!! Thank you, Jane for a wonderful transaction:) Hugs, Connie

Adrie336

Post by Adrie336 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:25 am

i purchased an adorable outfit from bean. it arrived quickly and wrapped with the cutest note. definitely a quality item and a quality lady. thanx bean!!

LisaJ

Post by LisaJ » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:49 am

I provided refund via pp. She returned "Sophia" and extra as delivered (honest). Worked out to be smooth transaction. Gail was very patient and great to deal with.

Lisa

DMKreiser

Post by DMKreiser » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:28 pm

I recently purchased an outfit from Bean and as per usual it was shipped very quickly and it is gorgeous!!! thank you Bean!!!

Denise

Rubena

Bean

Post by Rubena » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:39 am

I made a trade with Bean. My arrived in excellent condtion with wonderful packing. Had good communications during the trade. Thanks so much Bean. Ruby

Denise R

Post by Denise R » Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:32 am

I got the most adorable little outfit from Bean and she was so nice to work with. Thank you!

Almostbabies(Shelli)

Post by Almostbabies(Shelli) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:35 am

I bought a baby from Bean and it was shipped right away and packaged perfectly! I would reccommend Bean to ANYONE!!!! Thank you :heart:

kiah

thanks!

Post by kiah » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:48 am

fast payment and good comunication

Suebee

Post by Suebee » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:38 pm

Bean bought a baby from me... paid before she said she would, was wonderful to talk with... made this adoption a LOT easier for me ~ because I knew how THRILLED she was to be getting this one. :) Enjoy, Bean, and thanks again!! :foryou:

chiara.ran

Post by chiara.ran » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:34 pm

Gail bought a silicone belly plate from me.
It was a great transaction with immediate payment.
Thank you very much Gail, you are a wonderful person!
Chiara

Marie K

Bean

Post by Marie K » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:45 am

Bean aka Gail and I did a trade. I shipped on Monday as did she. She shipped AD MIB Joey the Biker and I shipped a 2002 Tina Kewy OOAK baby boy. We both got our new babies on Wed. She & I don't live that far apart USPS wise. She added extra outfits, not for Joey, but for a girl baby. She packed him safe and sound and I am very happy with our trade deal. Gail is a wonderful person to deal with. Hugs, Marie K :D

Almostbabies(Shelli)

Post by Almostbabies(Shelli) » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:32 pm

I have bought several dollies from Bean, she is always wonderful to work with and would not hesitate to buy from again. Highly recommended!!

Thanks Bean (Gail)

Hugz!
Shelli

Lisapet

Post by Lisapet » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:41 pm

bean (Gail) adopted my silicone baby Colleen and was such a pleasure to work with.She asked all questions ahead of time and was wonderful to chat with in pm's.I would not hesitate to sell to her again or purchase baby's from her.
Thank you bean (Gail ),enjoy Colleen. :)

Lisa

christie547

Post by christie547 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:42 am

Bean purchased a doll from me - paid immediately. Was very friendly to work with. I had a shipping delay and notified Bean and she was very nice and understanding about everything.

Hope you enjoy the new dolly

Hugs and thanks so much
Christie

babyluvRene

Post by babyluvRene » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:06 am

bean is wonderful I got a Beautiful sweeter set and she shipped fast and it was wrapped pretty thanks Bean xoxox Ren'e

Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa

Post by Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:06 am

Bean bought an outfit from me and paid quickly. She let me know as soon as it arrived. Thanks Bean!

Kristalyn

Post by Kristalyn » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:25 am

I bought a doll outfit from her and she was great to deal with! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Mrs.B

Post by Mrs.B » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:31 pm

I bought a beautiful knit outfit from bean. It was packaged so pretty and shipped very quickly. Thanks bean!

jolene

Post by jolene » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:05 pm

Bean bought a doll from me and she paid very fast.
thank you!