Angelicabeb

This is the archive of past feedback system used
georgeanne

Re: Angelicabeb

Post by georgeanne » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Bought Kylie from Angelica. She is a wonderful seller. Baby arrived safely, securely and lovingly packed. She sent along extras too. Thank you Angelica. I would not hesitate to buy from her again anytime.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts

LovinIt(Crystal)

Post by LovinIt(Crystal) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Another GREAT transaction...Great communications and let me know as soon as she arrived..Thanks!

Polinascuties

Post by Polinascuties » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:00 pm

Angelica, bought my ooak baby and paid right away! We had great communication and she was very easy to work with. Would love to deal with Angelica again :)

Yia

Post by Yia » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:51 pm

Angelica bought an Anne Geddes brown bear outfit from me and was wonderful to work with. Paid fast. Great communication. I highly recommend her.

Thanks,
Yia

Joy-n-KY

Post by Joy-n-KY » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Angelica is always great to deal with. We've had several "doll deals" and each have been wonderful and 100% problem-free. I always look forward to her emails :D

Debby

Post by Debby » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:46 pm

I was lucky enough to buy one of those adorable St. Patrick's Day outfit and headband! They arrived super quick!
They are cuter than they look in the pictures!
I can not wait to put them on Adelade!
Angelica is super to deal with and I look froward to doing more sales with her. :mrgreen:

Stephanies.butterflies.in.a.jar

Post by Stephanies.butterflies.in.a.jar » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:05 pm

I bought a st patricks day sleeper set thing from Angelica. She was willing to wait for me to get paid, and once I paid, she sent it fast. It was packaged safely, and she even put a little thank you note in with it. She kept communication with me the whole time, and was very helpful! It was a wonderful transaction! I'd recommend her anyday :)

Thank you Angelica!

mkdorr

Post by mkdorr » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:18 am

I bought a baby from Angelica. He was exactly as she stated in the post.........a gorgeous little silicone. She wrapped him wonderfully and he arrived on time. A+ transaction. Don't hesitate to make a deal with her. Thank you so much, Angelica.

Hugs,
Mary

Bonnie

Post by Bonnie » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:19 pm

I bought two St. Patrick's Day outfits and pacifiers from Angelica. She was kind enough to hold them for me, and even let me switch one fo the outfits after she posted a diff. one a couple days later, lol. She is great to deal with. Packages were shipped super fast, wrapped great and had a thank-you note. Thanks again Angelica and I would so buy from you again!

SherylA

Post by SherylA » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:53 am

Angelica bought another outfit from me and what can I say??!! Perfect transaction and soooo nice chatting and making a new friend. Thanks so much Angelica!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl :)

terriestots

Post by terriestots » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:36 am

Angelica bought a large amount of baby clothes from me and paid promptly! She is a great Doll Fanner to do business with!!! Thanks, Angelica!! :)

KarenMarie

Post by KarenMarie » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:48 pm

I bought a St. Patrcks Day outfit from Angelica. It was well packaged and shipped quickly. I would love to buy from her again.
Thank you!

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:36 am

Angie adopted my Laura Tuzio-Ross Max and the transaction went absolutely smoothly. Thanks, Angie!

tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:28 am

Angelica and I did a trade ...several of my manufactured dolls for one of her OOAKs. She packed her like a mummy and she arrived safe and sound. Thanks for the trade Angelica, I love my Geerlings baby!

Tovi

Carmen in nj

Post by Carmen in nj » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:31 am

I was very lucky to buy 2 dolls from Angelica and she shiped them super fast, and in new condition.. thank you girl, looking forward to more transactions with you..
hugs,
carmen in nj :D

kazaz

Post by kazaz » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:19 pm

I did a trade with angelica! great transaction!

Susy

Post by Susy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:02 am

Wonderful transaction. Angelica bought my Fussy Matty on layaway. She paid as promised and even sooner than I expected. I wouldn't hesitate to enter into another layaway with Angelica.
Thanks a ton!
Hugs
Susy

Cher

Post by Cher » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:18 pm

Angelica was wonderful to work with and paid right away for the kit's she bought from me.

tovisbabies

Post by tovisbabies » Wed May 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Angelica bought some outfits from me...smooth transaction, love dealing with you!

Tovi

jacque123

Post by jacque123 » Wed May 14, 2008 4:40 am

Angelica bought some baby items from me and she paid me right away. She was, also, nice and let me know when the items had arrived at her home. Thanks again, Angelica!

Hugs,