frannie

This is the archive of past feedback system used
nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:27 pm

I just purchased a LTR Amy from Frannie, she arrived very quickly and Frannie, you are a "doll" to deal with. Thank you.
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

Sheilas Canadian Knits

Post by Sheilas Canadian Knits » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:08 pm

Frannie ordered a knitted set from me and paid in super fast time.
She sends lovely e-mails and is a pleasure to knit for.
Thanks Frannie,
Hugs,
Sheila.

mandygibsonbabyaddict

feedback for frannie

Post by mandygibsonbabyaddict » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:33 am

I sold a doll to frannie, superfast payment. She also let me know when baby arrived, would deal with her again, thank you!

Em28

Frannie

Post by Em28 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:43 pm

I purchased a OOAK from Frannie, and am ESTATIC over this baby! She was just perfect, and Frannie sent along extra outfits for her! Frannie has been a sweetheart through the transaction, with perfect communication. Will for sure buy from Frannie again!! Wonderful~TY!! :D

Em28

Frannie

Post by Em28 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:29 pm

I bought another baby from Frannie, and couldn't be more pleased! My silicone baby was EXACTLY as her pictures~absolutely perfect in everyway! She packaged my baby VERY carefully, and again added a extra outfit! The babies I adopt from Frannie have a Forever-Mommy. Frannie is a true sweetheart, and I will adopt from Frannie ANYDAY!! Thanks for everything, Frannie!!! :heart:

nanaglenna

Post by nanaglenna » Thu May 24, 2007 4:55 pm

Frannie just purchased a sweet silicone from me. She paid immediately and was so sweet and friendly with her emails. She promptly notified me when the baby arrived and let me know that she was very happy with him. I would do business with Frannie again in a heart beat.
Dolly Hugs, Glenna

Angie~Babydollshoppe

Post by Angie~Babydollshoppe » Sat May 26, 2007 7:07 am

Frannie purchased a custom baby quilt from me and she is one of the best people to do a transaction with!! :wink: Welcome back anytime!!

Hugs,
Angie

Barbara L.

Post by Barbara L. » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:43 pm

Frannie is a super nice lady! I bought a silicone doll from her and I am extremely happy with our transaction.

Frannie was very good at communicating with me, and sent me details about the shipping of my new doll. The doll arrived quickly and was very well packed, and was just like described in the for sale ad.

Thank you Frannie!
Barbara L.

KrisC

Post by KrisC » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Frannie sold me her Lil Bittie and it was a perfect transaction. I love my baby Monkey and he arrived in lightening speed and in mint condition. The wonderful darling even sent along a GORGEOUS outfit for my Macey!!
I couldn't have asked for a more delightful person to work with or a better transaction.
THANK YOU, FRAN!!!!!!
He is a keeper and a forever baby!!!!

Barbydoll

Frannie

Post by Barbydoll » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:23 am

Hi! What a wonderful buy from such a great lady!! I just received Baby Thea from Frannie. She arrived safely & in great shape, packaged very well. She is a sweetheart, both Frannie & the doll!! When there was only a 1 day delay in the shipping, she sent Baby Thea by priority mail instead. What a nice lady!!! Please don't hesitate to buy/sell anything to her! God Bless You Lots, Frannie!! Thanks so much!!! Also wanted to add that Thea arrived wrapped secure in a beautiful white cuddly blanket & with an added pink knit sleeper & hat!! What a nice surpise!! Baby Thea is even more wonderful in person than she was in her picture!!! God Bless You LOTS!!!
Thanks Again, Frannie!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Barb Royer
Last edited by Barbydoll on Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dion

Post by Dion » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:40 am

:heart: Frannie just purchased a silicone baby from me, and I must say that she is a delight to work with!! She paid very quickly and kept in touch every step of the way. I would never hesitate to buy from or sell to Frannie. I just want you to know, Frannie, that I have really enjoyed meeting you and doing this Dolly Deal with you!! You are just the loveliest lady ever, and I hope with all of my heart that you will enjoy your new baby very much!! :heart: Love and Hugs, Dion
Marissa May Resin Triplets

sharon

Post by sharon » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:04 am

frannie bought a humps corner set and payed straigt away and let me know that it had arrived safely thankyou frannie xxxx

Elisabettas Babies

Re: frannie

Post by Elisabettas Babies » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:41 am

I bought a reborn Marsha Farmer from Frannie. She was a doll to deal with!! She agreed to a layaway and even sent the doll to me in USA free of extra charge. Marsha arrived today perfectly boxed and wrapped in tissue paper, bubble wrap and a cozy blankie and I can't put her down for a minute!!! Thank you Frannie!!!

*The Baby Den* Carrie

Post by *The Baby Den* Carrie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:16 pm

Frannie is one of the most amazing ladies I have ever met!! :foryou: She offered me my dream baby in my time of deep yearning and made it the most wonderful adoption process I have ever experienced. He was so safely wrapped for his travels, sealed with love and extra goodies. The whole experience was just amazing and I would adopt again and again from Frannie anytime. I really feel that I found a new DF friend in Frannie. Thanks forever & always!! Hugs, Carrie

~Valerie~Anne~

Post by ~Valerie~Anne~ » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:43 am

Frannie and I traded dolls. She is a lovely person to deal with, very honest and forthcoming. It's been a pleasure throughout our transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do dolly business with her again. Thanks so much, Frannie.
Emma Rose

GinaMomofthree

Post by GinaMomofthree » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:34 am

Frannie adopted a baby from me and is the sweetest woman you could work with. I am so pleased to have worked with Frannie and would do so anytime again! Thank you so much Frannie for putting your trust into me and adopting one of my girls. I hope we can work together again soon!

grandmajan

Post by grandmajan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Just adopted Cale from Frannie & it has been a great transaction. Doll arrived here in 5 days, wonderfully wrapped & in perfect condition, even brought an extra outfit with her. Frannie was in touch with me through the whole process, would do business with her without hesitation, a very sweet lady.

Jan

almond

Post by almond » Thu May 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Frannie bought a special doll from me.It was a pleasure from start to finish,excellent communication all the way.
Thank-you Frannie
:D

HUGADOLL-Dolly

Post by HUGADOLL-Dolly » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:03 am

I bought a doll from Frannie so that one of my customers could have a layaway with me and Frannie was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She is one of the kindest and most honest people that I know!! Frannie sent the doll out very quickly and when the doll arrived it was in perfect mint condition!! Just gorgeous in every single way!! She also wrapped it extremely well! Frannie was even so sweet and generous to send the baby in a beautiful little sweater set!! We had excellent communication throughout the entire transaction too! Frannie is just a doll herself and I would do business with her again any time!

Thank you for being so kind and thoughtful, Frannie!

Hugs-
Dolly

bean

Post by bean » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Frannie is a super lady to deal with. She bought an outfit from me and payed super fast. Let me know as soon as it arrived :D
Thank You Frannie, :wink:

Hugs~Bean