WerePups?

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Re: WerePups?

Post by AsiaEriksensWerePups »

Thanks! To keep everyone in the loop - the first DF order pups are being painted and letting the layers dry and when ready i'll post some naked puppy pics hehe

Sherry, I do take half down and then you can pay the rest whenever you can, but the waiting list right now is pretty crazy, I'm going to be working on these well into the summer. :( I'm not complaining - busy is good, but I do wish I could fulfill orders faster! Still, I will take deposits if you want onto the list, I just want to be honest about the long wait.
SherryF

Post by SherryF »

Thanks for the info Asia,

Would it be better to just wait until mid-summer for your workload to die down? I am not in a rush and don't want to add to your huge list. Another question: is it possible to do custom eyes? not sure how the silicone process is done, would it be possible to send you some eyes to use? I have a pair of very cool glass wolf eyes that would be great but I don't know if it would be possible.

Looking forward to seeing some pics as soon you ladies start getting your pups! I'm brainstorming names that are "wolfy" for my future pup. I'll list some in a few days as soon as I get them compiled in case anyone can't think of a name ;)

Some cool ones I found

Quil: Twilight
Raina: Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter
Rashida: Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter
Raze: Underworld
Remus: Harry Potter Series
Rich: Nature Of The Beast
Richard: Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter
Rose: Doctor Who
Sam: Twilight
Seth: Twilight
Shang-Da: Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter
Stephen: Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter
Sylvie: Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter
Tyler: The Vampire Diaries
Veruca: Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Vivian: Blood And Chocolate
William: Underworld

My Nadia Sierra

Sherry••••• :mrgreen:
AsiaEriksensWerePups

Post by AsiaEriksensWerePups »

Wow, cool list of names, Sherry! It's really up to you if you'd rather wait with the deposit, I know some people would rather secure their spot on the list, but some would prefer waiting and checking to see if the orders slow down. I'm not stopping orders at this point, just warning people that it's a long wait and keeping a list going - also i've been encouraging people to do the half deposit rather than the full payment, cause I know its not fun to invest money into something and have to wait so long with nothing to show for it.

Either way, I can definitely put in the eyes of your choice. Most Pups are full custom, so you choose the fur color and patterns, skin, and eyes, just let me know. Glass wolf eyes sound cool, what color are they? I've found some at Van Dyke's taxidermy, but they only come in yellow unless you get them custom made, so i've been on the look out for other colors and styles but no dice so far.
SherryF

Post by SherryF »

Thanks for the info Asia,
Going to be doing a big garage sale and some Ebay soon to raise some funds for my summer goodies I want. What size eyes do the pups take and are they full round or flat back? So I can collect some before I can make up my darn mind! I'll be putting a deposit down at some point soon.

Hope all is going well, you are probably crazy busy right now

My Nadia Sierra

Sherry••••• :mrgreen:
HillaryB

Post by HillaryB »

Omgosh, somehow I missed your Werepups!!! I love them!!
Hillary, reborn artist & collector
Momma to Laila, Jaylee, and Evy
A1exis

Post by A1exis »

[removed]
WithloveSteph

Post by WithloveSteph »

I love these little Werepups, always wanted one. I would love to see pictures of anyones pups if they have recieved them. :heart:
With Love,
Stephanie
alienor

Post by alienor »

me too :D
SharonL

Post by SharonL »

I'm getting Fiona, a little girl WerePup, in September. I can't wait. I have wolf fabric and I'm going to make her a couple little outfits, her own wolf baby doll, and matching outfit.
SharonL
We now live in Virginia, about 20 miles south of Richmond.
Any dolly lovers, bear lovers, around?
alienor

Post by alienor »

awww Sharon ! Fiona ! lucky you :heart:
Gia

Post by Gia »

Oh wow. I'm just seeing these and while I normally don't like unrealistic reborns or monster ones, a huge part of me is wanting one of these just so I can put a "Team Jacob" shirt on it....Cant believe I just said that. going back now to being a closet Twilight fan :oops: These are pretty awesome though!
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

Oh my goodness, I saw Fiona at DEDS yesterday. I'm SO in love with these were-pups. Anybody have one they don't want???
alienor

Post by alienor »

I wish too I will find one on the 2nd market too or maybe by a trade :D
WithloveSteph

Post by WithloveSteph »

Debbie wrote:Oh my goodness, I saw Fiona at DEDS yesterday. I'm SO in love with these were-pups. Anybody have one they don't want???
I have searched all over the secondary market and haven't found any pups. I believe they are only $500 straight from Asia, and she does layaway so that may be our only option. They are definitely unique :) I love them. I never had a good silicone before and am afraid to get one because I don't really know much about them or how to properly care for them. Would anyone who has a werepup let me know. How do you care for your pup, and keep them clean? Does your pup get shiny at all and what do you do to fix that? Does your pup ever get sticky at all? How soft is the hair? Does the hair fall out a lot?
With Love,
Stephanie
Debbie

Post by Debbie »

Where can I get ahold of Asia???????
SharonL

Post by SharonL »

Asia@werepups.com is her email if you want to ask about the pups, or you can message her on FB.

The werepups don't take any special care. I wouldn't treat them roughly,any more than you would one of your silicone dolls. They're Dragon Skin silicone. I would be gentle when you brush their fur, too. Just like you would with the hair on a doll.
SharonL
We now live in Virginia, about 20 miles south of Richmond.
Any dolly lovers, bear lovers, around?