My DF ID Has Changed

Announcement Board - Please check this forum often!
dianareed

My DF ID Has Changed

Post by dianareed »

Hi, Everyone...

I just wanted to let you all know that I have changed my DF ID from kayapo2000 to California Diana R

While at the ROSE show, many of you didn't know how to pronounce kayapo, and you didn't know who I was, so I changed it.

I met several of you at the show, and I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you! I will be posting photos of my newest babies, but I need to get past the pain my new braces are causing me, so it's back to the dentist Ugh!

Big Dolly Hugs,
Diana Reed
Jenny

Re: My DF ID Has Changed

Post by Jenny »

Bless your heart, my friend! I can not imagine the pain with braces...I had like 7 crowns last year and I have a cleaning this coming Tuesday so I am sure they will find several more thousands of dollars worth of dental work I will need ( and even if I don't, they will) ....... :? Take care of yourself.....
Dreambabies52

Post by Dreambabies52 »

Oh Diana , I feel for you girl :( I've heard braces can be very painful. Looking forward to seeing those beautiful babies of your's :heart:
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

Thanks, Jenny! Yes, it's been pretty painful, but it's for a good reason. I sure do miss you!! I had so much fun with you! I can't wait to see you again!

Call me anytime! And I will do the same!

Much Love,
Diana :heart: :heart: :heart:
dianareed

Post by dianareed »

Thanks, Denise. It's a process...admittedly, a painful process, but as I mentioned, if it helps my jaw and migraines, it's worth it!
erin1958

Post by erin1958 »

Hi Diana. So sorry you're in pain. Braces. Whew. I'm sure they must feel awful at first. I'm anxious to see your baby posts. Glad to see you on here, and recognize you too. I was so glad I got to meet you and look forward to next time.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Cheers, Erin
lifesabeachbabyKim

Post by lifesabeachbabyKim »

Gosh I don't envy you Diana. I have had braces, retainers and headgear(do they even still do headgear?) when I was 8-18 so I remember the "discomfort" well. :( Stuff like Oragel doesn't really help either. Fortunately it doesn't last and after every tightening in a couple days you will be used to it. :)