NECK RING SIZING?

This would be the place to ask questions or share information concerning all types of doll making, re-doing, etc.
Brooke

NECK RING SIZING?

Post by Brooke »

Please, how do I figure out what size neck ring to order? Also, do you ever use the rings in arms and legs so they can move?
cookielover

Re: NECK RING SIZING?

Post by cookielover »

Your question about size is hard to answer. What I did was order more than one size and used them as samples. They are not expensive. Don't see any reason to not use them on arms and legs so long as the casing is on the arms and legs. Good luck, Ruth
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Judith19

Post by Judith19 »

Hi Brooke, If you paint the area where the ties go with super glue, the head and limbs will move freely~~I have never used the ring. ~~~~
AZRAYA $350.00 SOLD

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Judith, I don't understand? Do you mean paint the vinyl around the neck with super glue? I wonder why it works. Maybe makes the vinyl smoother so the gathered body fabric slides? I'm confused.
Judith19

Post by Judith19 »

Yes, paint where the ring would go with super glue~~it does work~~~ :heart: :heart:
AZRAYA $350.00 SOLD

Californiateri

Post by Californiateri »

I do the same thing that Judith does. I buy the super glue that has the brush. You just paint it in the groove where the zip-tie fits into. Make sure you don't get any on the painted surface, and let it dry completely before attaching it to the body. I've been doing it for years and it works great.
teri - and my sweeties