Need everyone’s opinion. Please

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Stefnanny123

Need everyone’s opinion. Please

Post by Stefnanny123 »

I need to know your opinion of who you think is this most realistic CLOSED eye baby. Because I have a request to make a baby for my oral / plastic surgeon. Now this doc does facial surgery like face lift and the like. And he is one of the best. He himself is the most beautiful specimen of a man I’ve ever seen. The first time he walked in the room I almost fell of my chair seeing him. 😂😂😂 LoL. He is drop dead gorgeous. He made it a real point that he wants a VERY REALISTIC BABY. Not once but several times. I figure if anyone knows what beauty looks like it’s a plastic surgeon. No pressure, right? Lol. I’m nervous about this order so I’m going to paint several and give him a choice. So which babies would you choose ladies? Oh and btw I did tell him how stunning he is. But I was not flirting. I’m 68years old so I can get away with that kind of thing. Lol. Lol. Lol. For those of you thinking Levi I’m sorry but I am not fond of him.
Last edited by Stefnanny123 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichellesReborns

Re: Need everyone’s opinion. Please

Post by MichellesReborns »

LOL this is so great.

Can it just be a photo of the doll or does it have to be for currently sale?
Californiateri

Post by Californiateri »

I would say Levi by Bonnie Brown, or Adrie Stoete's new Lucia are both very realistic new born looking.
teri - and my sweeties

TinyTimms_Doris

Post by TinyTimms_Doris »

Levi gets my vote too.
avigrace96

Post by avigrace96 »

I agree with Levi- that kit looks real blank!
SweetSunriseBabies

Post by SweetSunriseBabies »

Yes the pressure is on since he knows faces! LOL! I also vote for Levi or one of Bonnie's twins :)
~Tiffany~
Instagram: Sweet_Sunrise_Nursery
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

I love Naomi by Donna Lee and Scarlett by Bonnie Brown... I love newborn babies with larger heads..
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

I would stay away from the smaller kits. A guy usually has an aversion to holding tiny babies and you don't want him to have an aversion to his own doll/baby.
KYLEE
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I must be the only person in the Universe who does not care that much for Levi. I will have to give this one some thought. I do like Adrie Stoete babies so I will try to get pictures of the ones I think are the most realistic. I do agree with Kaylee about guys having an aversion to smaller babies, they are mostly afraid of breaking them I have noticed.

Cute story: I was serving communion to patients at the local hospital and I went in to one particular room and this sweet girl was holding her new baby and the Daddy was standing there looking at their baby. She said that he hadn't held it yet because he was afraid he might hurt the baby. I was talking with them for a bit before giving them communion and by the time I left he was holding his new baby beaming all over the place. One of the good things I remember about my time serving communion at one of our hospitals.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Susan Cornelius

Post by Susan Cornelius »

I would say Levi too!! With weighting and not just stuffed. Mine feels and looks so real!
Nikki H

Post by Nikki H »

Georgeanne - you are not the only one! I sold my kit because I didn’t care for it so much! Lol. You’re story is super cute, thanks for sharing!!

I vote for Genevieve by Cassie Brace. 😍 my favorite sleeper at the current moment!
LovinIt_Crystal

Post by LovinIt_Crystal »

georgeanne wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:06 pm I must be the only person in the Universe who does not care that much for Levi. I will have to give this one some thought. I do like Adrie Stoete babies so I will try to get pictures of the ones I think are the most realistic. I do agree with Kaylee about guys having an aversion to smaller babies, they are mostly afraid of breaking them I have noticed.
I was afraid to admit for fear of being shunned but I also dislike Levi. :lol:
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

I like Levi, too and Luka Maynard is another favorite that I think looks very realistic.
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
Stefnanny123

Post by Stefnanny123 »

_Melinda wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:50 pm I have no idea, but is he single and could you get him my phone number? LOL
THAT IS TOO FUNNY.
Stefnanny123

Post by Stefnanny123 »

[quote=georgeanne post_id=3378646 time=1520467562 user_id=2872]
I must be the only person in the Universe who does not care that much for Levi. I will have to give this one some thought. I do like Adrie Stoete babies so I will try to get pictures of the ones I think are the most realistic. I do agree with Kaylee about guys having an aversion to smaller babies, they are mostly afraid of breaking them I have noticed.

Cute story: I was serving communion to patients at the local hospital and I went in to one particular room and this sweet girl was holding her new baby and the Daddy was standing there looking at their baby. She said that he hadn't held it yet because he was afraid he might hurt the baby. I was talking with them for a bit before giving them communion and by the time I left he was holding his new baby beaming all over the place. One of the good things I remember about my time serving communion at one of our hospitals.

[/[/highlight you’re not the only one in the universe. I too am not fond of Levi. And won’t be painting him.
Stefnanny123

Post by Stefnanny123 »

[quote="KyleeCat S" post_id=3378643 time=1520466429 user_id=7597]
I would stay away from the smaller kits. A guy usually has an aversion to holding tiny babies and you don't want him to have an aversion to his own doll/baby
Stefnanny123

Post by Stefnanny123 »

_Melinda wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:50 pm I have no idea, but is he single and could you get him my phone number? LOL
you are toooo funny.
Tiffeny

Post by Tiffeny »

Lucia by Adrie Stoete
Scarlett Bonnie Brown
Luxe or
Sienna Rae by Cassie Brace
Zander Toby Morgan
mollym

Post by mollym »

Ashley awake is very nice and looks very real to me. Maybe with those glass eyes where the sclera is blended with a bit of blue to look very realistic?