I’m so furious and confused....

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
Tiffeny

I’m so furious and confused....

Post by Tiffeny »

Have any of you ever had this done to you? I can still see my listing but have no idea if other can. So frustrating...
FYI I opened a new eBay account for selling.
Last edited by Tiffeny on Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiffeny

Re: I’m so furious and confused....

Post by Tiffeny »

I know it’s hard to read but if you tap on the photo enlarge it some you can make it out.
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

I see no pictures or have no idea what you are talking about???
LovinIt_Crystal

Post by LovinIt_Crystal »

I saw it for a second...something about ebay pulling your listing but it looked like it was because the bidder wasn't legit. I could be wrong because I don't see it anymore either??
moyasbuttonbabies

Post by moyasbuttonbabies »

KLynn17 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 pm I see no pictures or have no idea what you are talking about???
Have a little empathy this lady is just asking a question
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

I had empathy. I was simply letting her know her pictures didn’t load & was confused as how to help. Thanks.

moyasbuttonbabies wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:29 pm
KLynn17 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 pm I see no pictures or have no idea what you are talking about???
Tiffeny

Post by Tiffeny »

eBay cancelled a bid because they say that the bidder isn’t registered with them. I just don’t understand how she could have bid if she’s not an eBay member.
moyasbuttonbabies

KLynn17 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:41 pm I had empathy. I was simply letting her know her pictures didn’t load & was confused as how to help. Thanks.

You said no idea what you’re talking about and no pictures was very cocky way of talking to her
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Thank you for your input. Hope you have a great evening.
moyasbuttonbabies wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 pm
KLynn17 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:41 pm I had empathy. I was simply letting her know her pictures didn’t load & was confused as how to help. Thanks.

You said no idea what you’re talking about and no pictures was very cocky way of talking to her
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Sorry this happened to you but I guess it’s better they cancelled from a suspicious person rather than sending doll & getting scammed. Hopefully you can relist her. eBay can be a pain
Tiffeny wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:09 pm eBay cancelled a bid because they say that the bidder isn’t registered with them. I just don’t understand how she could have bid if she’s not an eBay member.
Last edited by KLynn17 on Wed May 09, 2018 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
moyasbuttonbabies

Think before you speak
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Sure. Thank you so much. Have a great evening.

moyasbuttonbabies wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:23 pm Think before you speak
jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

Can't read a thing.
Nikki H

Post by Nikki H »

I can’t read a thing either. But if she really wasn’t a legit member sounds like it’s for the best! Hopefully it will go smooth if you relist her. So frustrating indeed!

Though I have to admit I’m curious moyasbuttonbabies, do you have an opinion on this topic?
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

Absolutely nothing rude/cocky about typing you do not see a picture. :banghead:
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Thank you. I'm fairly new to the doll world and this forum, and I didn't mean to step on anyones toes. Sometimes our typed words may come out wrong to certain people but, I felt I was being attacked a little here. :trout:
MissGym wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:51 am

Tiffeny

Post by Tiffeny »

Ladies, I’m sorry that this is causing strife. I guess what I’m trying to ask is how could she bid if not an eBay member. But I got an answer. She was a member then closed her account. Which in turn alerted eBay and they went forward and cancelled her bids.
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

eBay can be a hassle. Least you had the hassle before you shipped the doll. There are scammers on eBay, I always get nervous when selling expensive things on there.
ShannonZaNightOwl

Post by ShannonZaNightOwl »

I am feeling that you are being a bit attacked as well. You handled it very gracefully though. Much better than I would have handled it if it had been me. Welcome to Doll Fan? Luckily we are not all so salty. :foryou:

KLynn17 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:51 am Thank you. I'm fairly new to the doll world and this forum, and I didn't mean to step on anyones toes. Sometimes our typed words may come out wrong to certain people but, I felt I was being attacked a little here. :trout:

Shannon Hardin
Night Owl Nursery
KLynn17

Post by KLynn17 »

Thank you! I appreciate that. Nice to meet you :hi ya: I really do like this forum. Have met some lovely people in here and seen some amazing work!
ShannonZaNightOwl wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:30 pm I am feeling that you are being a bit attacked as well. You handled it very gracefully though. Much better than I would have handled it if it had been me. Welcome to Doll Fan? Luckily we are not all so salty. :foryou:

KLynn17 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:51 am Thank you. I'm fairly new to the doll world and this forum, and I didn't mean to step on anyones toes. Sometimes our typed words may come out wrong to certain people but, I felt I was being attacked a little here. :trout: