Gorgeous boy Sleeping Tay by Sugar Britches Nursery

buy, sell, or trade those silicone babies here
Sandie Girl

Gorgeous boy Sleeping Tay by Sugar Britches Nursery

Post by Sandie Girl »

I am selling this gorgeous boy who is from the sleeping Tay sculpt from Sugar Britches Nursery. He has been beautifully painted and rooted by Dianna Longo. He is #5 of a long sold out edition. He is 20" long with gorgeous curly dark brown hair and the most amazing rooted lashes. His hair is very easy care, I just lightly spray with water and style with your fingers. He weighs 9lb 13oz, has arm and leg armatures, a drink and wet system and beautifully manicured fingers and toes. His fingers and toes are all separated. He has the most amazing soft silicone being from Dianna's own special blend silicone. He is very flexible and great to pose and has a tongue, gums and uvula. His DOB is 05/11/20. He will come home with the clothes shown plus all his originals from Dianna and a few extra goodies for a lovely box opening. This is a great opportunity to add this sweet boy to your nursery as Dianna currently has a 2 year waiting list for her babies. I am asking $3550.00 plus PayPal fees and shipping. I am in New Zealand. I have more pics so feel free to message me if you want to see more and I will happily provide a security pic if required. Tay comes from a smoke free home.
Attachments
Tay in blue close.jpg
Tay in blue full #2.jpg
Tay front.jpg
Tay back.jpg
Tay COA.jpg
Last edited by Sandie Girl on Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Flowergirl_Uschi

Re: Gorgeous boy Sleeping Tay by Sugar Britches Nursery

Post by Flowergirl_Uschi »

Sandie Girl wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:01 pm I am selling this gorgeous boy who is from the sleeping Tay sculpt from Sugar Britches Nursery. He has been beautifully painted and rooted by Dianna Longo. He is #5 of a long sold out edition. He is 20" long with gorgeous curly dark brown hair and the most amazing rooted lashes. His hair is very easy care, I just lightly spray with water and style with your fingers. He weighs 9lb 13oz, has arm and leg armatures, a drink and wet system and beautifully manicured fingers and toes. He has the most amazing soft silicone being from Dianna's own special blend silicone. He is very flexible and great to pose and has a tongue, gums and uvula. His DOB is 05/11/20. He will come home with the clothes shown plus all his originals from Dianna and a few extra goodies for a lovely box opening. This is a great opportunity to add this sweet boy to your nursery as Dianna currently has a 2 year waiting list for her babies. I am asking $3550.00 plus PayPal fees and shipping. I am in New Zealand. I have more pics so feel free to message me if you want to see more and I will happily provide a security pic if required. :baby1:
I'm interested in Tay, please pm me!

Thank you so much
Ursula🌞🌈🌾

Email
class.uschi1@gmail.com
Sandie Girl

Post by Sandie Girl »

Still available. Please don't message me to contact you then I get no reply. Happy to provide more photos and answer any questions if people are genuinely interested. Sorry for the rant but I don't like time wasters!
Klynn17

Post by Klynn17 »

No hard feelings. I’m pretty sure she does that to a lot of sellers here ☹️
Sandie Girl

Post by Sandie Girl »

:hi ya:
Sandie Girl

Post by Sandie Girl »

:heart: :heart:
Sandie Girl

Post by Sandie Girl »

:hi ya:
Sandie Girl

Post by Sandie Girl »

Still available :heart: :heart:
Sandie Girl

Post by Sandie Girl »

:baby: :heart:

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.