memories doll show in the UK with oaaks babys

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
Tinneke

memories doll show in the UK with oaaks babys

Post by Tinneke »

hy people i was looking to pictues of clay baby for the show in 2010 peterborough UK it was a delightful memorie her piscs of or tabel that show

with Ruth annette and Tina Kewi from grace that was a beautiful time to remember we hope you enjoy theis pictures may god bless you keep it safe and health hugo & Tinneke huti babys
Byhugsheather

Re: memories doll show in the UK with oaaks babys

Post by Byhugsheather »

Awe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks For Sharing :grouphug: , Love Your OOAK Babies !!!!!!!! :heart:
I SO Miss seeing OOAKS for sale by The Artist :(
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I love all your beautiful babies and it is so nice to see so many all at once. Blessings to you both.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Barbydoll

Post by Barbydoll »

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures'
Memories are always good to look at where dolls are concerned!!
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration"
Tinneke

Post by Tinneke »

thank you ladies but the memories are always the happy thoughts 10 year dammed where was the time we also dit show in America we love the people they are nice and friendtely but now we life in Mexico becouse Tinneke mine wife her brother lifes her for many years i was more happyer in the states but OK it's not so far now to cross the border normaly it's 5H flight not so bad at all ofcouse the corona virus change life on the planet somany loss it's so sorry to her so many grief and pain we wish you all a greet health en luck in this wors perriode of life so we meet each other back next year on a show somewhere we feel sorry for who loss friend or family or relatifs we pray to god to carre of all this people not onely in heaven but on earth they stay alone behind after loss some inportant member of friend may god bless you and America kindest regards hugo & Tinneke be strong every singel day
suebabygirl

Post by suebabygirl »

Ahhh, the good old days of OOAKs and lovely doll shows. I wish we could have those days back. Beautiful babies as always

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.