Nonie’s Angels Nursery

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
krystleslittlemonkeys

Nonie’s Angels Nursery

Post by krystleslittlemonkeys »

Hi!! I was wondering. Does anyone know if Nonie’s Angels is still in business? The web site is still there but I tried contacting Gina with a question and never got a reply.
Krystle's Little Monkeys
http://www.krystleslittlemonkeys.com

JackieKay

Re: Nonie’s Angels Nursery

Post by JackieKay »

Others have tried to contact her without any luck either but someone finally did get in touch with her son and he said she is working. It does seem like she's not doing much doll stuff these days.
krystleslittlemonkeys

JackieKay wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:14 am Others have tried to contact her without any luck either but someone finally did get in touch with her son and he said she is working. It does seem like she's not doing much doll stuff these days.
Thank you. I just wasn’t sure if I should place an order from her site or not as I wasn’t sure if she’d ship.
Krystle's Little Monkeys

JackieKay

Post by JackieKay »

krystleslittlemonkeys wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:14 pm
JackieKay wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:14 am Others have tried to contact her without any luck either but someone finally did get in touch with her son and he said she is working. It does seem like she's not doing much doll stuff these days.
Thank you. I just wasn’t sure if I should place an order from her site or not as I wasn’t sure if she’d ship.
You're welcome - I'm not sure about ordering from her either especially since she's not answering your messages. I don't think I would unless someone else comes here and says they have ordered from her recently.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I haven't bought from her for a while because I know her life has been consumed with personal things so I would suggest you buy from elsewhere until we hear that she is able to handle orders.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
krystleslittlemonkeys

Thanks ladies. I was wanting to get some of her lifelike dolls on board signs for cars as gifts for some doll friends since she is the only one who sells them. Oh well.
Krystle's Little Monkeys

lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra

Post by lastingmemoriesnursery_Debra »

Gina, posted this , this morning. Sounds like she is doing wonderful!!
I'm back!!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA. In January, I accepted a part time job chauffeuring 2 little girls to and from their school, then a job I have been dreaming about since my Dad died was handed to me on a silver... no, make that PLATINUM platter. The care center that I have volunteered at asked if I was interested in being a cook. Ummm... YEAH!!!! I am loving both jobs but have been kept crazy busy. I am slowly but surely working out the kinks and working out some time for myself. But I am exhilarating happy. Heavenly Father is blessing me for sure because it seems the busier I am, the less my Fibro flares up. I guess it is true that exercising is best for Fibro. My boss tells me to sit down and take a break but if I stop and sit, it is hard to get moving again, so I just keep moving.

When my Dad died, I seemed to have lost my purpose. For so long, caring for him was my purpose. After he died, I was lost and I discovered, I was not living... I was only existing. I was happy at times but I felt little joy. Now, I can not explain the absolute joy I feel. I work long and hard; 8+ hours on my feet at a constant go. But to see what those meals and snacks and goodies I make mean to these wonderful people just bring me so much joy. The hugs, the "thank you's" the smiles...... I am the happiest I have felt for years. I love every single resident, even the grumpy ones and I love the 2 little girls that I drive to and from school. Those little girls have become my surrogate grand daughters. They call me "GG" for grandma Gina. I love spoiling the residents and the little girls.

I am looking forward to the ROSE Doll Show in July and a Family Reunion immediately following the Doll Show.

LIFE IS WONDERFUL, BUSY, FANTASTIC, AWESOME and GREAT!!!!!
Debra C. Jadick
Lasting Memories Reborn Nursery
https://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Thanks for showing us that Debra. I am glad she has found her purpose and she is so happy. That said, does she mention anything about her business? Kinda wish she would address that so everyone knew if she was continuing or no longer selling doll supplies. I mean no offense, just would be nice to know her intentions.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
JackieKay

Post by JackieKay »

I am so, so, SO happy to hear that she is once again enjoying life! I was really worried about her for awhile.
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

georgeanne wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:34 pm Thanks for showing us that Debra. I am glad she has found her purpose and she is so happy. That said, does she mention anything about her business? Kinda wish she would address that so everyone knew if she was continuing or no longer selling doll supplies. I mean no offense, just would be nice to know her intentions.
She did say that she would be at Rose! Hopefully, she will find her balance and be able to do all 3 things... Being a nanny, working as a cook and Nonie’s Angels( we miss her) not trying to be selfish, but I miss her.
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I saw that she will be a Rose Jenny which I was glad to read, even though once again I won't be there. That gives me hope that she will be able to juggle the store along with everything else. I was so glad to read that she is so happy. She has had such a trying time for so long it is good to know that she feels such joy.

Jenny

Post by Jenny »

georgeanne wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:51 pm I saw that she will be a Rose Jenny which I was glad to read, even though once again I won't be there. That gives me hope that she will be able to juggle the store along with everything else. I was so glad to read that she is so happy. She has had such a trying time for so long it is good to know that she feels such joy.
I forgot that is where I read that in the same post that Debra shared! 🤣
I hope she will be able to continue selling. She is such a sweet lady.
Desiree1115

Post by Desiree1115 »

Get a cricut machine, you can make all the
Custom signs and tshirts you want. Amazing

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.