~Prototype contest~

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
SweetSunriseBabies

~Prototype contest~

Post by SweetSunriseBabies » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 am

Hi doll friends!

I am so excited about the upcoming release of my Avelee vinyl kit, I am celebrating with a prototype contest! If you have been a member here on doll-fan for a while, you might remember back in 2017 when Marita Winters held a prototype contest for her Tacy. It was open to artists who have never done a prototype before. I am still so grateful to Marita, that was so exciting for me, a dream come true!! I am happy to pay it forward! I would like pull inspiration from that contest she held~ it is open to those who have never done a vinyl prototype before. The winner will have the opportunity to do a prototype for my next vinyl kit in 2020.
The rules are simple!

~Only eligible to those who have never done a vinyl prototype before.
~Only completed photos of my Avelee kit will be considered.
~Submit 5 photos that reflect your best work! Photos must include a close up of hair, face and at least one full body photo.
~Your Avelee should be 100% completed by you!
~You can enter more than once if you reborn more than one Avelee kit!

Email your entrie(s) to Tiffany@SweetSunriseNursery.com with your 5 photos, your name and email address. Please put “Avelee Prototype Contest” in the subject line. Contest Deadline is May 30, 2020.

Avelee goes on pre-order Sept 27-October 11, 2019
You can find the dealer list here : ) -->https://sweetsunrisenursery.com/pages/dealers-list

hugs, Tiffany

~Tiffany~
Instagram: Sweet_Sunrise_Nursery
FB:Tiffany Campbell or Sweet Sunrise Nursery

Dion

Re: ~Prototype contest~

Post by Dion » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:33 pm

:heart: :heart: Wow! She's a beautiful baby! It will be fun to see all of the completed babies! :foryou: Hugs, Dion

tuckerk

Re: ~Prototype contest~

Post by tuckerk » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:38 pm

Wow she is amazing...……………..gorgeous little girl...…………...Hugs, Kathy